Chapter 35

Travis

I was furious,I was angry. The father of the girl I loved was a betrayer. I needed to wipe out all the De Holmes family including Diamond.

If Diamond and I were meant to be then why was she betrothed to Adrian.

I paced around the room and Regina and Fred entered.

" Diamond's gone back"

I nodded. At this point I didn't feel love just hated.

" Pack your bags,call the rest of the gang Nationwide,we are going to Innocentia"

" Innocentia?" Regina asked.

" Yes,for war"

" Calm down Travis,you love Diamond too much....."

" I don't fucking love her Fred, she's the daughter of an usurper and a betrayer,I need to wipe out their family"

" You're asking for war with a kingdom Travis"

" It's Prince Horatio"

They  gasped in disbelief and I half smiled.
" Mom told me"

" Well done,as you wish My Prince" I smiled at Regina and they left to go and bid my orders.

Time for war.....

********************

Diamond

It been four weeks

Four weeks away from Travis. Four weeks knowing that no matter what he hated me now because I lied about my royalty and mostly because my parents hurt his parents. Tania couldn't go further after telling me about the chaos years ago.

I didn't know the reason why my parents were forcing me to marry Adrian. These few weeks had been only picking dresses and reading in my library.

I was seated at the balcony, looking far into the seas. Waiting to see someone's figure. Someone who hated me now.

To say I was feeling dizzy was an understatement. I was actually weirdly tired.

I sighed as I clumsily moved to the bed and laid down. The King and Queen were currently visiting Kingdoms informing them about the wedding.

Adrian went back to New York to have dinner with  Zayn and Rachael. Their family were invited too. The whole big three of New York family were coming. Russells, MacDonalds and Winston's. I knew this because Anna told me she had been speaker yo Adrian.

I slumped on the bed and sighed.

" May I come in?" Tania called out and came to sit by me.

" Are you okay"

" No,I'm tired and I can't eat anything too"

" Let me call the maids to bring you something"

Tania was more of a mother figure to me,even though she had weirdly aged.

A few minutes later and me feeling nauseous later,I felt the urge to throw up so I rushed to the adjoining bathroom and Tania joined me the instant.

" We need to call the Royal Doctor"

I shook my head.
" Don't worry I won't tell anyone" Tania assured and I smiled.

*********

He was holding me ...he placed light and hot kisses across my face as I run my hand on his broad an beautifully tattooed chest. He was handsome..

But no he wasn't real.......first thing he hated me and there was no way that I could be awake because I remember the doctor telling me he would give me sedatives before he checked on me .

" You're not real"

" Shhhh baby,I'll always be real yo you" he kisses my lips and I moaned out his name..

" Travis........

"Diamond....

" Diamond wake up, you're dreaming"

*************

I woke up to find both Tania and Anna on my bed with a shocking yet happy smile on their faces.

" What did the doctor say"

Anna sighed and I saw her nudge Tania.

" Honey,out of two blues comes a surviving colour"

" You know I don't get you Tania" I said and smiled lightly..

My headache was still there but Anna placed some ice packs on it .

" Please don't over react when we tell you this"

" Tell me what....."

" The Doctor confirmed that................"

" That what Anna......"

" You're pregnant Diamond"

I gasped.

Pregnant,for someone who wants to kill me.

Pregnant for the one I love.

What will he do when he hears this...

I let the hot tears drop..................

Only a few more chapters to go.......

Don't be surprised if I let in some shocks and surprises 😂😂

By the way,The Russells were characters in my first and Second stories.
1. The Dare That Bought me
2. Impossible love.

Enjoy!!!!!!!