Chapter 40

Warning: This chapter contains lots of curse words and violence. Read at your own risk. If you aren't a fun of blood please don't read. Bones will break,heads will smash😂. Okay just read at your own risk

Diamond

I finally saw Travis. I missed him so much. I knew he would come for me.

" You two make me sick"

It was Russ.

" Clap for the love birds" My parents, Farrell and Esther entered at the same time. Followed by Myra and Darwin.

Well my mouth was almost bon the floor at the sight of all of them .

" Mom ,Dad?" I called out. What kind of parents did this to their child.

" Since you have decided to fall in love with this 'thing'" my mom pointed towards Travis and I clenched my fists.

" We are going to kill him in front of you"

" No no, please,I'll do anything"

" You can't do anything because,Prince claims to not love you anymore,he is held captive with his new found love Anna" Farrell cackled and I shook at his words.

" What is your problem?" Travis asked
" Well there's no need to beat about the bush you know what we've done,so we need to kill you guys since you know something and could brainwash our fellow citizens into believing you"

" Too late Violet" Tania walked in from an adjoining room.

" These two have confessed their love for each other and very soon you will feel the power of love"

" Why didn't you kill this woman" my mom shouted on my Dad an I winced. I never knew they could be as wicked as this.

" Tie him up"

Darwin and Russ moved over to Travis and began tying him up,not before hitting him with a stick to make him weak.

" Travis!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

*********

Travis.

Russ kicked me in the ribs and I jerked up straight. I strangled against the rope but couldn't get free. He smashed a stick on my head and the blood oozed down my face making my vision blur.

" Travis,don't leave me"I heard Diamond shout..

Darwin kicked me in the ribs again and brought something like a hot metal,and placed it across my cheeks,burnt flesh sizzled past my nose and I screamed in pain.

" The gang leader is being tortured" Darwin whispered and I growled at him .

I felt myself going weak.

I needed to be strong.

***************

Diamond

Travis was going,I knew it , weirdly I could feel it.

I had to do something.

Suddenly I felt myself rising up ..the rest stopped and turned to look at me.

" What's happening?" Russ asked and Tania smiled.

I was finally up and I twirled around,some kind of power emanating from me.

" What is she"

"What going on" I screamed as I felt someone leave me. The pain became worse as I the power moved towards Travis and he began to sit up.

" Meet Diamond Tyrannis, Granddaughter of the most powerful fairy to ever live and my own daughter"

Tania beamed and i fell on the floor as darkness enveloped. .
Me .

"**********"***
Travis.

I could feel myself awakening after Diamond's surprising movement. I never knew fairies were even real.

I growled as the ropes tore and Russ and Darwin stepped back. I grabbed both and shove them against the wall.

Wherever this power came from was really good.

" Keep going Travis,she gave you all her power" Tania shouted.

That did it. I grabbed Darwin and banged his head against the wall several times. Blood splashed my face at every bang but I kept going.

He fell down lifeless and I moved to Russ.

Russ knew how to fight just like me so I knew it would take time.

He swung forward and hit me but I ducked and he hit the floor.

Ken , Tamina and Regina appeared at the doorway and I signalled to them to take care of me four adults.

Russ lunged at me again and once again he hit the floor.

I grabbed the hot metal and placed it on his neck. He screamed. I turned him over and placed it on his back. His screams still echoing,I smashed his head over to where I was standing and he fell down.

" You wouldn't kill your own brother"he whispered.

" I would if be tries to hurt the one I love, and you did just that"

I took out my gun and shot him....

His blood splashed on my face again and I smiled at the victory.

Darwin was still lifeless so I moved over to where Diamond was and held her.

" What do we do to the four" Ken asked.

" They're going to be having a long trip to hell" I smirked and they nodded.

******

"What do we do now?" I asked Tania.

" Wait till everything becomes Normal"

If she meant that by Normal,her long grey hair will change to a deep black one and her face will no longer be wrinkled,then it was really scary.

" You're....... changing..................."

I moved back. She didn't seem to mind.

" Love changes it all"

" Who are you ?"

" I'm still Tania Tyrannis,mother of Diamond"

"How??"

" They took her and made me old and threw me into a dungeon"

" You're. ... beautiful........."

She chuckled.

" I know,now let's get her somewhere safe"

Was it blood enough?. 😂Okay hope this was okay.

Out story is coming to an end😥😥.

So about the ships.

Fred and Tamina- Fremina🤔
Ken and Regina- Kegina.

And finally, Diamond and Travis /Horatio

We have Dravis or Doratio.😂😂😂

Please read: #292 in Young love. Thank you soooo ooooo much....I love you all*cries loudly*