Chapter 27

Travis

Diamond was sitting by me looking tensed.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

Ever since her friend came back from wherever she was,she had been quiet. Speaking of her friend?, I knew her somewhere too.

First it was Diamond and now Anna .

" What's your full name?"

" What for?"
" Come on tell me?" She pouted.

" Travis Diamante"

" That's all?"

" Yeah why?"
She shook her head and hugged me. Now will be the time to ask her about the mark. My mom told me the right time will come but was it now?.

" I'm going to dress up,can Anna come too?"

" Yeah,I'll get Tamina to bring her a dress" I replied and she left to go and dress up.

I sat up and wore a red tuxedo. Esther told me to wear something professional and me not doing it will end up in series of lectures from her.

" Are you ready?" Ken entered.

I nodded and we got out to wait for the girls. We groaned at the fact that the girls weren't ready. I knew they playing dress up with Anna,just like Diamond.

Diamond came down first and I gasped at her dress. It fit her curves perfectly and her breast were barely covered. Jealousy wasn't my thing but the fact that people were going to be admiring her made me jealous.

" You look beautiful" I whispered as she came closer and she smiled.

" You look nice too Travis" she replied and kissed me.

As usual,her hair was covered on the spot where her mark was. Did she know that I had the same thing?.

I shrugged it off and took her arms.

*************

" Let's go to the balcony" I gestured to Diamond. The dinner was over and the rest had decided to show pathetic moves of dancing. Regina and Tamina were busily teaching Anna some dance moves.

Diamond stood by my side laughing. How did I get so lucky with her.

I guided her towards the place and leaned against the banister.

"How long has Anna been your best friend?"

" Since I was a kid"

I nodded and pulled her closer to me.

" You look tensed Travis,what's wrong?"

Maybe I was scared that the arrival of Anna meant that she had to go back to where she came from,I didn't want her to go.

" I'm fine,as far as you are with me,I'll be fine,don't leave me Diamond"
She stiffened against me and brought out a nervous cough.

" Are ...you okay?"

" I won't leave you Travis,I promise"

I cupped her cheek and kissed her. It was hot and demanding at first but it slowed down into a romantic one,that of love.

I loved how she made me feel,after the night we slept together,i knew I couldn't let her go,Russ was right.

I slipped my hand around her waist and pushed her closer to me.

We pulled back , breathless ans she grinned at me.

" I love you Diamond"

" I love you too Travis" I grinned.

*******
" Couldn't wait till you got home right?" Fred nudged me and I scowled at him.

" Its the truth handsome" Regina said and Ken frowned. I laughed at his jealousy.

Anna and Diamond were sitting at the far end of the table,deep in thought. I wondered what they were discussing.

After the kiss,we came back inside because Esther wanted us come for dessert.

" So why didn't you tell you us you were together" Tamina smirked and winked at me.

Russ cleared his throat nervously and I shot him a death glare.

"We wanted you to find out your self" I replied and Joan laughed

" I hate you guys" I groaned.

" We love you too Travis"they chorused.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I was on my way back when a hand slipped into mine and someone I had not seen for three to four years now crashed her body into mine.

" Myra?"

" I missed you Travis"

The look of Jealousy on Diamond's face was not lost on me.

..

Ex-girlfriend alert !!!!!!!!

Enjoy..!!!!!!!

Sorry if there are lot of mistakes or the chapter does not make sense.