Hey

so i just logged into this email for the first time in forever and its, like mostly wattpad notifications, and I got a couple of DMs that were pretty interesting so I thought as a last hoorah I'd give you some closure for this 50000 word story that seemed to have changed so many peoples lives:

I absolutely hate writing fanfiction, I fucking hate it a lot and I have since before I wrote this. The literal only reason that this and my other fanfic exist is because I wanted to get people to look at my shit so they'd follow my other account with my original stories. I half assed everything, wrote it with no editing in one sitting, and i appreciate all the kind words but this is one of the most embarrassing things in my life and the only thing that saves me from deleting it forever is the glimmer of hope that maybe, maybe someone will pay attention to my original work on my other account, and also the fact that I did this with no passion. To clarify, I don't hate fanfiction, i just hate writing it, and I'm not embarrassed that I wrote fanfiction but I'm embarrassed that the things I actually tried on are seen as garbage compared to things I wrote in the back of a car on the way to thanksgiving dinner.

So I appreciate your support, but yeah like nothing is going to ever come of this and please stop commenting that bc I get an email every single time you do.