CH.3

Gabe had been planning on finishing Amélie's dare at the very end of the semester, but she had other plans. By the next morning she texted him a video of her telling Lena she's cute. Then she texted him, 'How about Lunch?'
He debated going, because she was probably going to ruin him somehow.
GR: Fine.
AL: Good. I'll be there in a moment
Gabe rolled his eyes as there was a knock on the door that was no doubt Amélie. He opened It up and saw her once again already holding lunch.
"Why can't you just invite me to go to a restaurant? We could just sit in your car. Why do you always get food ahead of time?"
"I wanted to meet Wisconsin!" she smiled, letting herself in and sitting on Gabe's bed.
"Well that's a shame because he has class."
"I can wait." she started pulling food out of the bag and set it on the unmade bed. "So are you two are opposites?" she asked, looking at Jack's perfectly made bed and clean side of the room.
"Why do you always wanna talk about roommates? have you even met anyone else on this campus?"
Amélie shrugged, "I met a nice engineering major who almost killed me."
"Good, then tell me about them instead."
"Well, he was testing a home made mine in the park on a squirrel,  but i accidentally stepped on it. It didn't work though." she shrugged.
"Someone literally made a home made bomb on campus?" Gabe asked as he sat down on Jack's bed. 
she shrugged slightly, "I suppose, but he meant well. So have you meant anyone else?"
Gabe shrugged, "This weird cowboy guy was hitting on me for a while."
"Aw, what happened?"
Gabe shrugged, "I don't really care. he stared flirting with with this other guy who sat in front of him."
Amélie started talking, but stopped as the door opened and Jack walked in.
"Oh hey." Gabe said, still eating, "This is Amélie. Amélie, this is Jack."
"Bonjour, Wisconsin." Amélie said.
"Hi." Jack said, sitting down at his desk ask opening his laptop.
"Well, i've got to go to class. you can enjoy the rest of the food, Gabriel." Amélie smiled, grabbing her bag as she walked out. Gabe kept eating as he laid back on Jack's bed.
"Sorry if i interrupt you." He laughed.
"Hm? oh no, Amelie's just a friend." Gabe said.
"Why'd she call me 'Wisconsin'?"
"Are you not from Wisconsin?"
"Alabama."
Gabe shrugged, "Same thing. There in the same area, right?"
"Not even close." Gabe shrugged as he walked over to the food on the bed and started picking up the containers.
"So she left behind like three salads and a twelve pack."
"Danm, not what I expected." Jack muttered.
"Oh what, you expected her to be a wine person?"
"Didn't you?"
"Yeah." Gabe handed him one of beers and plopped down on Jack's bed again. He was planning on saving the rest of the beer for a rainy day.

--------------------------------
A/N: Sorry It took me so long to write this! i've had a bit of writers block but i should be good now!