Ch.2

Gabe woke up to a hundred texts from Amèlie and horrific snoring coming from Jack, who fast asleep and was defiantly putting a dent in the whole "cute" thing. he reached over and grabbed his phone, half-assing reading the messages. Mostly it was just bitching about Lena, then asking if his roommate was still cute, then back to Lena. It was 6:00 a.m., so he had about an hour until his first class started.
GR-Coffee?
He texted, she responded quicker then even last night.
AL-Yes. Meet me same place we met yesterday.
He turned off the phone and got up, quickly changing into a black hoodie, jeans, and a black beanie. He slipped on shoes as he walked outside and met Amèlie. She was already holding two to-go cups of coffee. She smiled and held out his to him as she sat down on the bench as he took the coffee.
"I didn't know you already got coffee. What if i didn't want my coffee like this?" she smiled again.
"you've been getting your coffee the same way since I met you. I believe you described it 'like your soul'."
He rolled his eyes and sat next to her again, taking a sip of the black coffee.
"So Lena's not the greatest?" Gabe asked sarcastically.
"I don't want to talk about her. What about your roommate? All I know about him so far is that you think he's hot."
Gabe glared at her as he drank more coffee. "his names jack. I'm almost 100% sure he's from Wisconsin."
Amèlie snorted, "so, wild guess here, blonde hair, blue eyes, tan but still white as a sheet?"
"I didn't know you met him before." he said sarcastically again.
"I want to, guy sounds like he knows his cheese." he looked at her again as she stifled a laugh at her own joke. They both drank their coffee quietly for a while before Amèlie started talking.
"so I was thinking, what If we did this thing where we gave each other dares through out the year?"
"what is that a French custom?" she gently slapped him in the face, making him choke on his coffee.
"not everything I do is a French custom. What if I asked if everything you did was a Spanish custom?" she asked, crossing her arms the best she could while still holding the cup of coffee.
"I'm from LA."
"you know what I mean Gabriel."
"yeah, yeah. So where did you get the idea?"
She shrugged, "Lena was telling me about how she used to do it at her Highschool."
" I thought you never listened to Lena."
"I have to be polite. So, what do you think?"
Gabe shrugged, "why not. How does it work?"
"I give you a dare and you give me one. No rules, just a lot of trust. When you finish a dare or I finish one, we give each other a new one. And they have to be finished before the semester ends."
"so what do you dare me?" he asked.
"tell your roommate you think he's cute." Gabe looked over at her.
"No." he said.
"too late, no rules, remember?"
"then you have to do the same thing." she wasn't laughing anymore.
"what? That's totally unfair! You can't do the same thing!"
"aw but Amèlie, no rules, remember?" he mocked. She glared at him.
"fine. " she said flatly. He could tell she either had a plan to get out of this, or she was thinking of revenge.

----------------------------
A/N- I finally got my phone to work again! though I'm not sure how long it'll keep working, it should be much better!!