Chapter Five. Shut up and Kiss me

Start from the beginning

Yet unlike the gasping and rushing to layer up her clothing, Millie just chuckled softly and than gave me a condescending look. “Yeah? And? It’s not like you guys have never seen a girl in her underwear before, or even in togs and there is no difference,” she said casually. I was about to tell her of course I had seen girls in underwear, hell I had seen girls in a lot less than that, but nothing have I ever seen was as tempting as this, nothing.

Yet just before I got to speak my sister came out in her underwear followed by a goofy smiling Elliott. Elliott glared at Dan when he looked at my sister and I admit I did too, hell I mean she is my little sister I have to be protective. And I do mean little as in size because technically  she is 8 minutes older than me, us being twins and all.

Sami walked over to something thrown on the floor and picked it up turning to face Millie and pointed at her goofy boyfriend. “He said I have to put clothing on to go to the party,” stated Sami in what can only be called fake disappointment.

Millie smiled and ran her hand down her body all the way down to just before her underwear and right back up slowly. Oh my god that was hot. I gulped as I watched; Millie spoke up, “guess I’m the only one who will be going half naked tonight then, too bad for you Sami.” I had to hold back my anger, I kind of wanted to keep this sex goddess to myself. Hey you can call me selfish if you want but staring at her in so little, well any straight guy would want her to himself too.

Before I could argue, Sami chuckled and threw something at Millie and it covered her chest, much to my great disappointment. “You are wearing that Millie. I went through the effort of choosing it out for you so you have to wear it,” Sami instructed as she pulled a dress I deemed inappropriate for her over her head and walked over to snuggle up to Elliott’s side…. I wonder if Millie is the snuggling type? That would be cute… wait, hold up James! You can think of her as hot, but do not start to think about how it would be to snuggle with the girl!

Millie put on a fake frown and hit the air in disappointment. “Damn it, and I so wanted to go in my underwear,”  she said in a voice that had me doubting that fact very much. She pulled the dress on and I wanted to just tell her she could keep it off, but only if she and me spent the night by ourselves. Yet when I saw her in the dress I was equally as stunned. The white tight dress showed her legs off perfectly and the cut at the top made her boobs standout. I could see the back and it cut low with a ribbon going across her exposed skin; she was just as gorgeous with her clothes on…why haven’t I noticed this before?

Probably because until your friends asked you to be nice you have been looking at everything that was bad about the girl, said the little voice inside my head. I had to agree, even though normally I loved to argue with it.

“I love your taste,” said Millie and I almost thought for a second she was talking to me about my little fantasies, almost.

My sister chuckled and then said in a funny voice, “I said you had nothing to worry about.” The girls both giggled and as Millie chuckled I couldn’t help but stare. I kind of just wanted to make her laugh again just to hear that laugh; it was enchanting. I couldn’t look away, it was as if I was hypnotized, but then I heard Dan’s words break through my trance. I mean I didn’t like this girl at all but she was so hot I wanted to do something that enemies shouldn’t want to do to each other.