Chapter Five. Shut up and Kiss me

Chapter Five

(for all you people who demanded this) James’s P.O.V

~oh and thanks to my editor for all this ~

“Please just for tonight don’t provoke her James,” Dan pleaded as myself and Elliott walked toward Millie’s bedroom.

“For the millionth time guys, I promise I will not fight with Millie tonight,” I assured them as I went toward Millie’s door. We left her house not too long ago to head back to our places and grab our clothes for the night. We had finally made our way back and the whole time Dan and Elliott had been begging me just to get along with Millie for one night, which I promised them over and over again I would.

I paused and looked at the other two boys with a sly smile as I put my hand on the handle to open the door. “But if she provokes me in any way I will not be responsible for my actions toward her,” I said. Elliot sighed agitated and Dan was going to speak up when I pushed open the door. All three of our eyes were directed to the middle of the room where my sister stood clad in just her underwear. If it wasn’t for the fact that a beautiful supermodel like girl was standing next to her, I would have told her to hurry and put on my clothes…but I was shocked still looking at the other girl.

“Hey guys,” greeted Sami as she waved and then walked over to my a door. I vaguely remember her spending the afternoon in while Millie schooled us all in C.O.D.  The beautiful underwear clad girl waved at us with a smile. She was wearing a light blue matching bra and underwear with dotes all over them and a little pink bow at the front…yes I was taking in all the details…she wore these black high heeled shoes with black straps that wrapped around her ankles and drew my attention to her long, long, long, long, long  mouthwatering legs. Which were now walking away from me and over to the opposite corner of the room.

I almost moaned when she bent over at the waist and unzipped a bag that I lacked to notice until her hand dived inside to bring out some shiny jewelry. The goddess girl looked over her shoulder and my eyes where drawn from her mouthwatering body, to her angelic-like face. “Oh my dear god,” I said under my breath for only the boys…well only Dan’s ears as Elliott went after my sister  who was in the wardrobe.

The next thing I know the girl’s voice rang out, “So are we leaving soon?” and I almost died from shock…. that was Millie’s voice….this girl was Millie?! Oh My Dear God! I think Dan was just as shocked as I was; this girl couldn’t be modest, clean cut Millie Everson…this girl was…was…was a dream! Millie stood up and put her hands up to her face as she looked at us turning her body so I could stare some more. I could look to my hearts desire…but I still couldn’t pull my eyes away from her face. Without her hair being all boring and pulled back so tight and neat like I have always seen her do before, her hair hung loose and it let me see a more relaxed Millie; she looked amazing, but even that sounded like an understatement.

“What? Did I smudge my makeup?” Millie said as her hands went to her face. Her face looked really natural, like normal really, but here eyes stood out the most and there was more color to her cheeks. This sex goddess in front of me didn’t remind me of Millie, I mean why would Millie comfortably parade around in her underwear? Maybe she forgot? 

“Umm…Millie…you're…you're in your underwear,” I stuttered like a moron. See on one side I really liked having her with so little on in front of me, but on the other hand….well I don’t know, why the hell did I bring up her lack of clothing again?