"Finally I can start shopping." Amanda said happily.

"Let's go honey we have to get to your mother's house. See you guys later and BG you don't have to leave until Monday but you will be gone for two weeks. Sorry." Liv said before she left.

"Damn man I'm tired of this two week bullshit. I need to have a talk with Obama. This two week shit has to stop." BB stated getting super pissed off. "I'll be back." She said giving me a quick kiss.

She really hates being away from home especially with me being pregnant, on top of, already having two 2-year olds. She went to the basement to blow off some steam in the gym. I went into the kitchen to cook and FaceTime Ash to see how many she is having.

When she picked up the phone she was cussing Solo ass out. "Shut the fuck up Solange because if your ass would've pulled out we wouldn't be going through this. I should castrate your ass. Hey sis!" She said looking pissed off.

"Hey boo I guess you got fucked up news also."

Solo said something in the background and Ash slapped her. "Yes girl we went to the doctor today to see what we were having and they had the nerve tell us that one baby is now four. She in the background just laughing up a storm. Like bitch don't nobody have time for multiples."

I got mad right along with her because I didn't want multiples either. "Girl I feel you cause we went to the doctors today also and they told us we are having sextuplets. She's all behind me like yeah I knew my dick game could produce multiples. I slapped the shit out of her."

"They think this shit is funny. Let they ass get pregnant and see if they'll be still laughing." She said rolling her eyes at Solo.

"She's not allowed to touch me no more." I said.

"Speak facts because we will not be adding to this mix. She better use a condom before she come anywhere near me with that demon."

When I told Ash that BB couldn't touch me again was the same time BB walked in the room. I cursed under my breath because she gave me that, "We'll see about that" look. She went into the bathroom after I rolled my eyes and finished talking to Ash.

"How is Texas? Are you ready to come home?" I asked really missing her.

"Aww do the baby miss me?" She asked in a baby voice.

"Yes I do. When are you coming back?" I asked pouting.

"Well she graduates this coming June so y'all will be here for that and then we found a place in LA."

"Yay I can't wait. Our houses are being renovated in the next three weeks so we will be at Mama Tina house. I'm so happy that... Oh my god." I moaned.

I looked down to see BB in between my legs eating me out. I was shaking my head to tell her no but she had this evil smirk on her face. "Girl what ha... Shit!" I heard her moan.

I have a feeling these motherfuckers called each other. She know her head game is too beastly. Slowly she inserted a finger in me while her mouth zoned in on my clit. Adding another finger she hit my spot on cue. "Shit daddy that's my spot." I moaned trying to back up. I wanted to protest but she has my body in a trance.

"Always talking shit Onika. Tell Ash you'll call her back." She said speeding up her fingers.

My back arched off the bed and no words are able to come out my mouth. I'm trying but it's just not working. "Now Tanya!" She yelled.

"I'llcallyouback!" I yelled as a run on sentence. I could hear her moaning and screaming in the phone so I know she didn't hear me. I came hard as fuck in Beyoncé's mouth. She licked me up while I convulsed under her.

"You wasn't suppose to...Fuck!" I was cut off again when she entered that demonic angel in me fully and gave me no time to adjust because she began a steady pace.

She picked up my phone and I heard her say, "Yea sis they trying us. Ok one." She hung up and went to work on me. "Castrate my ass. You love this dick don't you Onika?" She asked lifting one leg to get a better angle and oh did she get it.

"Fuck daddy yes I love it!" I can't even front, when it comes to her stroke game she can't be matched. Starting today I'm gonna be on my best behavior. I don't need her adding anymore to the six we're having.

"I know you do. Now throw this pussy back so I can give our babies dimples." She said turning me over without pulling out. At this point I was fine meeting Jesus so I can personally tell him thank you for giving her this bomb ass stroke game.

I know for a fact that she's not gonna let me tap out until I squirt and it was on the horizon but I'm also tired. Being pregnant sucks cause I just want to be fucked all day but it don't work that way. I started getting lazy and she didn't like that. "What the fuck I say Tanya?!" She boomed as she smacked my ass and started up hard strokes.

"Sorry daddy!" I yelled as I began meeting her thrust for thrust. All you could hear was skin slapping, heavy breathing and moaning.

"Shit!" She yelled as she filled me up as I squirted all over her and the bed. Falling slump with a smile on my face. Maybe being bad is not a bad thing after all.

(A/N: What's gonna happen next? When are they going to release the news to the public? Let me know what you think? Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)