twenty eight

after the vacation

Y/N's POV

soon after arriving home, i started unpacking with mom. i wanted to organise the gifts i had picked up for everyone so i can give them to them really soon.

once i had done that, mom and i ate and then i called felix to reassure him that i was okay. i was really tired so he told me to go to sleep so i did after a while.

the next day, i started looking for jobs because i wanted to earn more money and do something different. i looked at a lot of jobs and most of them seemed really boring except one.

being a makeup artist... but in jyp entertainment...

i love doing makeup so much so i thought i would apply and see whether i'm lucky or not. i attached some of my best work with my application and sent it off.

felix: hey! chris and i are wondering if you would want to come and spend some time with us?

me: of course! where are you planning?

felix: the dorm, i can come and walk with you here if you want?

me: sure!

i got myself ready and picked out my outfit (above), as soon as i was ready and had finished packing my gifts to all of them i got a text from felix to say he was here.

"mom i'm going out for the day!" i called out to her

"okay! stay safe!" she replied, i opened the door and saw felix, i shut it behind me and we began to walk to their dorm.

once we arrived, i had a warm greeting from chris who was really easy to talk to after i first spoke to him.

"where are the others?" i asked

"practicing and training" chris answered and i nodded

"mario kart?" felix asked me and i nodded

"i have something for you guys first"