thirty five

hours later...

Y/N's POV

he's been keeping his distance from me so much, and he's been so talkative to the rest of the artists and stylists that it's hurting a little too much. he even blew a kiss at one of the makeup artists... am i acting jealous? what is wrong with me...

i took a moment while everyone was out for recording to gather myself, when jisung came in.

"are you going to cry??"

"aren't you supposed to be recording?"

"nope, they're recording an intro and my part is done"

"oh okay"

"felix has been really acting out and i'm sorry for that"

"it's okay, it's not your fault, you didn't argue with him"

"i'll figure out a way to help, i promise"

"thank you jisung, it means a lot"

he wiped a tear that i didn't realise i had let drop from my eye, and gave me a tissue.

"i didn't get your number when we were in the studio, can i get it now? if felix isn't talking you need someone to be able to talk to" he said and i smiled and nodded.

i handed him my phone and he sorted out the contacts.

"thank you for helping me" i said getting more emotional and tearing up more

"hey don't cry! it's okay, it's what friends are for" he said and he wiped my eyes again

just then, the door slammed, and i noticed that it never fully shut behind jisung in the first place...

"do you think that was felix listening?" i asked quietly

"hell yeah, i've got a feeling he's gonna be extra mad about this one"