forty four

Y/N's POV

"i don't want to deny the rumours, in fact i want them to be true" he said, taking my hand afterwards.

"wait, what?" i responded, i was dumbfounded. there's no way he just said that

"i want to be with you y/n, if you'll let me" felix said, he stroked my hand with his thumb and awaited my answer.

i was in shock. felix? felix wants to be with me?

"i can handle a rejection if that's not what you want" he said with a furrowed brow, and i rushed my next words to reassure him

"no no i'm not rejecting you! i'm just shocked that you like me back" i said and his eyes widened.

"so... you like me?" he said with a cheeky smile and i sighed.

"of course i do, who wouldn't?" we both smiled at each other after that.

he pulled me a little closer after that, and put his finger delicately under my chin.

"can i kiss you?" he asked and i nodded, he moved us closer and closer together until finally our lips locked. we kissed. we were together. the rumours weren't untrue anymore...

once we broke apart, we spoke for a while about everything. eventually having the realisation that we should head back soon. we picked up some cookies for everyone and headed back.

once we got back, the members had found out about the rumours. chris rushed up to us and asked us where we'd been and if we knew. we answered that we knew and chris was asking for an action plan, the other members gathered around him wanting to hear what felix was planning to do.

"well, i'm not going to deny something that's true" he said, shocking all seven of the people in front of us.

"YOU GUYS GOT TOGETHER?!" jisung shouted and we nodded. jisung ran and hugged us both while the others were a lot more calm about it or more worried for us than anything.

"you know what this could do... right? the hate you'll both get..." jeongin said and i nodded.

"i don't care about the hate i get. i'd rather have everyone hate me and have who i love than have everyone love me and i don't have who i want by my side" felix said, squeezing my hand as he finished speaking.

"there's no way they can kick you out mid tour, right?" seungmin said and chris immediately shook his head.

"that would be a bad move so nope, honestly they won't kick you out at all, we've been around long enough" he said and everyone was quiet. "just please go and confirm the news to jyp so they can do what they need to do"

"of course, i'm going to do it now" felix said and he left to make the call.

jisung, jeongin and chris all immediately came over to ask me how i'm doing. i said we spoke about it before we got back and that i wanted to be with him and not care about what other people say. it'll take a lot of adjusting to but it'll be good for me in the end to not care as much about what other people think.

as i was talking, my phone rang from an unknown number. i picked up and listened while watching stray kids talk to each other.

"hi bitch, did you have a nice funeral?" i heard a familiar voice say.

fuck. it was her. the girl from the mall...

i beckoned jisung over frantically and muted the call.

"don't ask questions just record the call" i said and he nodded, jumping straight to record.

"sorry what did you say? i had such bad signal back there" i said and i heard an annoyed sigh

"i said hi bitch, did you have a nice funeral?" she said even more horridly than the first time, not that i thought that was possible

"excuse me? jess?" i asked, confirming if it really was this bitch i saw at the mall. there's no one else i could think or would be.

"no shit stupid bitch" she said and laughed

"why the fuck did you follow me to a funeral, take pictures of me and my friend and then send them to dispatch?" i interrogated and i heard more laughter.

"if i'm honest, for entertainment! it's so good to see something go so wrong so fast. plus it's not like he'd ever go for someone like you anyways... he just pities you and feels bad that you don't have friends" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"you're disgusting, bye" i said and hung up, immediately blocking the number and looking at jisung who was horrified at what he heard.

i explained who she was to him, and when felix came back i filled him in too. he hugged me tight which surprised me.

"what's up?" i looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"i'm so so proud of you for handling her so well, you're becoming a lot more confident in yourself" he smiled and my heart raced. i didn't even notice but he did, and that means the world.

"thank you felix that means more than you know" i started. "now i can use the recording jisung has to report her to the police... she had no reason to be at that funeral except malicious intent" i said, jisung looking proud to be a part of my plan. felix nodded in response with a soft smile on his face.

"that's my girl"