Chapter 32

"So boring" Rose mumbles "Ciel and Sebby went to solve a murder without me"

"Young miss please" Mey-Rin whispers "pay attention"

Rose looks up at the man sitting in front of her who was still babbling. This was the man in charge of one of their factories, he had a meeting with the siblings today but something came up and Ciel had to go. He left Rose in charge of the meeting since it would be rude to reschedule again when they didn't know the next time they'd have time.

"and now because of the fire we would need new equipment" the man finishes looking disappointed

"sir" Rose yawns

The man looks at her, Rose get's really close to his face and stares into his eyes. He gets startled by her sudden action and falls back. Rose continues staring into his eyes for a bit before leaning back in her chair.

Rose sighs "ok you're not lying, Mey-Rin please escort this man out. Don't worry, i'll make sure new equipment is sent to the factory and some extra money to compensate the workers,

"T-thank you Lady Phantomhive" the man smiles happily

Mey-Rin and the man bows to Rose before exiting the office.

"so troublesome" Rose yawns

-

"Rosie we're home!"

Rose opens her eyes at the sound of her big brother's voice, she had fallen asleep doing paperwork. She stands up and walks downstairs to the main room where there was a bunch of snakes.

"What the hell!" Rose shouts

"now that's very unladylike kitten" Sebastian smirks

"shut it" Rose grumbles

"It seems Harlequin is here" she hears from besides her "says Oscar"

Rose turns to see Snake "Snake! What are you doing here?! What is he doing here?!"

"He is our new footman" Ciel replies calmly as Sebastian helps take off his coat, he turns to Snake "Snake, Harlequin is my sister, Rose Phantomhive"

"hello" Snake greets

"...you're snakes aren't going to kill us right?" Rose asks nervously

"They won't attack unless ordered to" Sebastian reassures her, he walks over and places his hands on her shoulders "so how are you, did anything bad happen while we were gone"

"Nope everything went well" Rose smiles then turns to Ciel "and the man in charge of our factory wasn't lying, I had new equipment sent over and all the workers were compensated with a money bonus"

"good" Ciel walks over to her and pats her head

-

"good morning kitten"

The curtains in Rose's room were opened, sunlight poured into the room, hitting Rose's face.

"Sebby I'm not a cat" Rose whines

"But you are as cute as one" Sebastian replies as he walks over to her bed

Rose blushes and covers her face with the covers

"Now dear it's time to get up" Sebastian smirks then leans down to her ear "unless you'd rather me wake you up some other way, like a nice vigorous-"

"I'M UP" Rose shouts as she sits up in  bed very quickly

"I was just going to say exercise" Sebastian says innocently

"Yeah right you perv" Rose grumbles as she climbs out of bed

"but you love me" Sebastian smirks as he makes her bed

"yes"

Sebastian's eyes widen and he turns to look at her. 

Rose turns around and looks him in the eyes "Yes Sebastian.. I love you"