𝟸 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Start from the beginning

  He threw some flint and steel off to the side. "An eye for an eye. You kill my people, I kill yours." He says, smiling as more flames were set off by his allies.

  "Everyone is dead now, every last one of them." He says, amused by the girl's misery.

  "Why?!" She screams, her body shaking with anger.

  "YOU'RE LYING!" Tommy yells at the enemy.

  "While you were preoccupied, we killed all the runners. Anyone who hid is now burning alive as we speak." He laughs. "They are all gone."

  The girl seethes. She clutched her sword tightly, her knuckles turning white and her hands shaking.

  She laughs momentarily, earning worried glances from her friends and allies.

  She walks over glaring at her enemy. "Go to Hell."

  She tackles the man to the ground and begins to stab him repeatedly. She got caught up in the moment. Tears threatened to spill, pricking the corner of her eyes.

  Tubbo walks cautiously over to the female and holds out their hand.

  She looks up at Tubbo and grabs their hand. Tubbo pulls her into a hug. The girl lays her head on his shoulder, trying to breathe.

  "It's all gone. Everyone is gone." She says, pulling away from the hug.

  She watches as the fire begins to die. Ashes fly through the air. Someone came back and used a water bucket to try and put out the fire. The attempt was sad. It did nothing.

  She sighs and sits down on the floor.

  Reality has hit her. "Where the fuck are we gonna go? We're the only ones left."

  The three males watch from a distance.

First Person POV -

  I thought I was ready. I thought I was prepared to leave this village.

  But now that it is gone-

  I don't know anymore. Where will I go?

  I don't have a home anymore. I don't have any belongings. My only friends left are Tommy and Tubbo.

  Everything I've ever know is gone; my friends are the one thing that made it.

   I was right. I was still a reckless child. A child who thought they were mature. But I wasn't ready to grow up.

  I had nothing. It was all gone.

Sapnap's POV -

  I could tell she was taking everything hard. I think all of us were shocked with her sudden outburst still, since we had just met

  I decide to speak up. "Uh.... what was happening before we got here?"

  She looks up. "Today was my special day. I didn't even get to finish my ceremony."

  What do I even say?

  She continues, "I had to wait even longer than others. And finally when I get my chance its ripped away from my grasp."

  Dream suddenly speaks up. "Well why don't you come with us?" he asks her.

  I stare at my friend, shocked by his invitation. Was he seriously considering this?

  "You want to be an adventurer like us? Join us." he says while walking up to her.

  "Your friends can tag along too; I assume they want the same as you." Dream kneels to her and holds out his hand.

  "Look, you're very talented with a sword. You obviously know what you are doing when it comes to that. You would be a great addition to our team here."

  I look over at George. He looks over to me and meets my gaze. We both clearly didn't expect this.

Dream's POV -

  "...You would be a great addition to our team here." I say, smiling at the girl. She stares at me with wide eyes.

  "Actually, I think we won't be joining you." One of her friends says, looking at me with a blank expression.

  "Tommy...?" The girl asks, giving a puzzled look to the one she called 'Tommy'.

  "Tubbo and I will be fine on our own. Your free to join us Y/N. Or you can go with them." Tommy says, looking off to the side. Tubbo must be the other person. So, Y/N is the girl in front of me.

  "Tommy-" Tubbo began but Tommy just looked at him. Tubbo stopped and nodded.

  "Wait what?" Y/N got up. "You're really making me choose?"

  "That's messed up." Sapnap says, walking over to us.

  "Y/N. You heard me." Tommy said. What was this guy's problem?

  "It's too soon to make her choose-" George starts.

  "Pick Y/N. Them or us?" He says bluntly.

  "What is your problem Tommy?" She says, taking my hand and getting up.

  "I see you've made your choice. Fine."Tommy says, starting to walk away.

  "Tommy. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yells, getting up and running over to her friend.

  I watch awkwardly.

  "Tommy this came out of nowhere, what the hell did I even do to you? We were fine earlier." she says.

  "No we weren't 'fine' Y/N. You've always wanted to leave us. That's all you could ever talk about around us. Bragging about how one day, you would leave Tubbo and I behind. It made me think. Are we really friends? Or will we be replaced by others once you get the chance?"

  "Guys..." The one named Tubbo says, looking back and forth between the two.

  "Have anything else to say? Or are you just gonna stand there?" Tommy asks the girl.

  "I- uhm Tommy..." She stumbles on her words.

  "It doesn't matter. What you have to say won't be genuine anyways right? It never was. Goodbye Y/N L/N. Enjoy your 'freedom' or whatever." He says, turning his back to her.

  She stands there holding her hand out towards the male as if that will somehow bring him back.

First Person POV -

  My whole life burns down in front of me and I lose my only remaining friends. What a fucking night.

  I feel someone walk up behind me. I take a deep breath. Well I had an opportunity to turn things around.

  I turned around to see all three of them behind me. The two shorter males look at me awkwardly. I can't tell how the blonde is looking at me. All I can see is his mouth twisted into something of a frown.

  "Very well. Seeing as I have no other options now... I accept your offer." I say.

  The blonde smiles.

  "Welcome to the team."

___________

1617 words; edited