Forbidden Romance Chapter Two

Chapter Two... It's Just Sex

I slowly walked into my History class today, early as to avoid detention again. I didn't want sex anymore, not with Ben. I didn't like the thought of being labelled a slut, a tramp. It scared me more than the thought of losing my virginity, which I'd done the day before on the floor of this very classroom.

Ben wasn't here yet, thankfully, so I walked in and took my seat silently. My friend Brooke sat there, doodling on a scrap piece of paper. I took a seat next to her today, not wanting to be front row.

At that moment Ben entered the classroom, and everyone fell silent. He quietly scanned the classroom, and our eyes met.

"Good morning, class," Ben grinned. "Nice to see you could make your way to class on time, Lana," he added, smiling at me before glancing away. "Today we're gonna continue with our work from yesterday. If everyone could turn their books to page thirteen..."

I got bored with the book, so I started drawing on it. My thoughts were no longer on History, but I kept picturing Ben naked. I kept picturing his naked, warm body rubbing up against mine... our lips meeting as our tongues explored each others' mouths... him sliding into me... and the climax that made it all so beautiful.

"Lana?" Brooke whispered. "Dude, what are you doing?"

"Huh?" I said loudly, not realising where I was. The silent class erupted into laughter.

"Nice to see you paying attention, Lana," Ben said, looking at me intently. "I'll see you after class," he added, frowning.

"Whatever," I mumbled, returning to writing notes.

The class ended quickly, and once again I dully waited around for everyone to leave. The classroom reached that dead silent emptiness, and I realised that Ben didn't have a class next. He shut the door, looking at me oddly.

"You have to stop being unattentive in class, Lana," he said, frowning. "People will get suspiscious if I have to give you detention every day."

"No, they won't," I snapped. "I'm always unattentive in class, and I always get detention. If I stopped getting detention, they would get suspiscious."

He chuckled.

"Okay, well you seem scared of me," he commented, and I realised that I'd stood away from him purposely.

"No, I'm not," I said quietly. "I just don't think we should be doing this..."

"You're old enough to decide if you're ready for sex or not," he smiled. "Don't let my age intimidate you."

"Too late," I frowned.

"Well, why don't you meet me tonight?" he whispered. "I'm staying at a motel. Nobody knows that, though. Would you like to join me?"

"I don't know..." I began.

"It won't be uncomfortable like yesterday," he grinned. "I've got a comfy bed, and since you're not a virgin anymore it will be better in that sense, too. Less awkward feeling."

"But..." I started again.

"Lana, we're just having sex," he told me. "It's not a relationship."

"Fine, I'll meet you," I sighed.

And I left the classroom abruptly.

>>>>

I went to the motel late in the night. I snuck out of home, not wanting my parents to know. Or my sister! I climbed in a taxi, and when I got to the motel I found the room number I was looking for. I knocked on the door, and Ben's face smiled from the other side.

I walked in and started stripping. I know I told myself that I wouldn't have sex with him again, but I couldn't control myself. He followed suit, and as we were in our underwear we rubbed against each other, laying down on the soft bed. His body was warm, his skin soft. His lips kissed along my body, making me hungry for more. I pulled myself on top of him, unhooking my bra. He tugged at my undies, pulling the side and letting it go. It snapped against my tanned skin, and I giggled. I rolled off of him, pulling my undies off. He followed suit.

Next thing I knew, he was on top of me. He began thrusting, and it hurt a tiny bit. But it wasn't awkward, it was amazing. Our bodies moved perfectly in sync as he went in and out, sliding around inside of me. It was rough this time. He used all of his force on me, not being gentle like he had done the day before.

Then we both climaxed, and I felt truly satisfied.

We took a shower together, and I joined him on the bed. I know he said it was just sex, but I wanted to get to know him.

"So, I know you said it's just sex," I started. "But... I don't know if I'm comfortable with just sex. I want a relationship."

"I wish you were older," he smiled. "Then, we'd be in a real relationship."

"So what do you call this?" I asked.

"A relationship that exists to only us."

"Because it's illegal?"

"Pretty much. I could lose my job, go to prison."

"It's stupid."

"You're the only guy I've ever let do me," I said honestly. "Because for some reason, I trust you. And I've never trusted a guy enough to sleep with him."

"I'm a lot older. I'm pretty trustworthy."

"I like having sex with you."

"You're the only girl that's ever told me that."

"So why  do you screw teenagers? If you know you'll get fired if anyone ever finds out?"

"Because I like the thrill."

"Am I the first virgin you've ever been with?"

"No. But the first wasn't a teenager. She was my ex-wife."

"You've been married before?"

"Yes. I have three kids, too."

"How old are they?"

"Well, Sadie's sixteen, like you. Ryan's ten and Julie's eight."

"Sadie's my age? How old were you when she was born?"

"Twenty."

"So you're only thirty-six?"

"Yep."

"Young daddy."

"Not really."

"Why did you get divorced?"

"Well... Hayley and I were really in love, but then she cheated on me. So that's when I started sleeping with teenagers. The day after she left me."

"Fair enough."

We talked for a little while, but it was almost midnight when I finally left. We kissed, but I felt like I was only digging myself a grave.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind as I headed home.