Forbidden Romance Chapter One

Chapter One... Where It All Began

It all started on a Monday morning.

I dully dragged myself out of my comfortable bed and took a quick shower. Great, I was running late! I dressed in my boring uniform that I had adjusted so that my skirt was now a mini, my shirt showed off my belly bar and my blazer hung over the top in a fashionable way. My tie hung loosely around my neck, and my headband made me stand out from every other girl in my year...

Well, at least I hoped it did.

I ran out and climbed in my car, taking off in a hurry for school. I was sixteen, I was happy, and in my own opinion, I was beautiful.

As I pulled up at school, the bell had already rang. It was my first day of the tenth grade, and I was behind on so many levels. I quickly hauled my ass up the front steps and opened the door, running along the corridor. There weren't any students hovering in the hall, so I assumed that I was a fair bit late.

Nothing like being fashionably late I guess.

I found the classroom I was looking for: History. I flung the door open and stumbled inside.

"Shit!" I shouted. "Sorry I'm late," I mumbled quietly.

"And you must be Miss Danielson," the teacher spoke. "Well, nice of you to show up. There's a seat for you right at the front."

"I... umm... er... okay," I stammered.

I couldn't help but notice the teacher. He was wildly attractive for a thirty-something school teacher. Shame, too. A good-looking guy like this as a teacher? Poor guy.

"Take your seat please, Miss Danielson," he spoke in what was a beautiful voice. I had gone off into my own little world...

"Oh, shit," I gasped. "Right."

I took my seat, and he spoke again.

"Now, let's get back to where we were before Miss Danielson here interrupted," he said, giving me a weak but definite smile.

"You can call me Lana," I interrupted again. "Miss Danielson makes me feel like I'm like, thirty or something."

The entire class chuckled, including the teacher.

"Well, Lana," he grinned. "I'd let you call me Benjamin or Ben, but I think I'd get into trouble. You can call me Mr Nelson."

"Okay," I gasped, slightly embarassed.

"Well, we are discussing the Ancient Egyptians," Mr Nelson smiled, and the class carried on.

As the History lesson finished, and the bell rang, I heard my name called out.

" Lana Danielson, I need to see you," Mr Nelson shouted over the whole class.

I dully hung around after everyone else left, and Mr Nelson walked up to me. I was sitting with my legs crossed in a sexy fashion, which was beyond inappropriate. Especially in front of a teacher. But I tended to show no shame. It was good, yes. But it was also bad.