January 14 @ 8:40 P.M.: Iris

"Jayden, I'm here! Oh my gosh, you're never gonna believe what I saw on the subway this morning." I squealed, swinging my boyfriend's apartment door open with the she-Hulk ease.

A blast of warmth enveloped me in its snuggly embrace as I hopped over the threshold, leaving the frigid Boston evening behind. My red nose more than welcomed its fiery caress.

I'm warm again!

I chucked off my crimson Chucks and my "Books turn Muggles to Wizards" socks with zeal and proceeded to leap barefoot around my boyfriend's huge apartment.

On second thought... Where was he?

Light jazz drifted from a room out of sight.

I glanced left and right, taking in familiar surroundings.

A messy stack of dirty clothes decorated the thick carpet in the living room.

Well, messy was perhaps a strong word. Maybe his things were simply arranged in an abstract manner as a part of his unquenchable thirst for creative expression?

I caught sight of a Dish Mountain in the kitchen next.

No creative expression, then, but merely his cleaning woman being long overdue.

His familiar cologne tickled my nose, so he couldn't be far.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are! Come out come out and play! I smell a birthday surprise!" I yelled at no one in particular, smiling from ear to ear.

"I detect another smell.". A voice called out from the floor-to-ceiling curtain beside the panorama window. Then it moved, and Jayden appeared. His chiseled abs of steel now occupied my entire field of view.

Yummy.

My perfect Greek God of a boyfriend.

Le sigh.

That man had abs like Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael together.

I slowly took in his lush blond curls, light-blue unbuttoned shirt, and a careless knot on his necktie.

How much effort did it take to get that effortless look?

Following the scruffy downward trail of his chest hair T-junction, my cheeks blushed in a powerful mix of shyness and hunger.

Jayden was naked from the waist down. He even had his Johnson don a cutesy party hat!

"My dear, I love you to death, but your smelly feet might kill me first." My Poshy-Posh pinched his nose, and we giggled together, his snuggle replacing my now discarded coat.

"And what are you going to do about that, silly?"

"I... am..." Jayden grunted and took me up in his arms as my fingers began braiding his hair. "Going to carry you to the bathroom and we..." He was now planting kisses all over my collarbone. "...are going to have some hot, wet, slippery fun."

Moments later, I found myself in said shower with Jayden's hands everywhere. I allowed him to pamper me as he gently soaped my pale skin and shampooed my frizzy hair.

Soon all my thoughts and my fatigue were dethroned by the whirlwind of sensations.

I could only relish in Jayden's touch on my thighs, tits and everywhere, our little sighs of pleasure mingling under the steam.

***

When the battering ram finally halted, I had to use the wet wall of the shower cabin as support.