8. Deja Vu?

-----------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------
Your Perspective

I get back after watering Flowey and got some food for the two of us to eat. On the way there I felt something was off. A sense of deja vu. But I shook it off. I focused on the thought of G and the treatment. I'm afraid of what could happen. But after speaking with sans and Alphys about what could happen, they both told me that there was a very small chance that could go wrong. 65% to be exact. But sans tried to warn me about something. But he quickly returned to his jovial self not long after. The Void sounds fairly dangerous. But it's a risk I'm going to take. For her. 

I return and see Gaster who was looking out the window. I approach her and before I know it, she's hugging me. She sobbing into my shirt and pleading with me incoherently, confusing me immensly. I try to comfort her and she looks up at me and tells me that she doesn't want to risk me dying. I died?

Okaaay.

You: Hey, hey, I wont die. If you really don't want to fix your SOUL, its alright! Just don't cry okay? Please stop crying!

I do my best to comfort her and returned her hug, calming her down. Now that she was calm again I told her that we didn't have to do this if she really didn't want it. She nodded and wiped away her tears and kissed me on the cheek. 

Gaster: I missed you. 

*You are confused at the sudden kiss but you accepted it.

You: I missed you too? Now if we're not going to do that, do you want to head back home?

Gaster nodded and held onto my hand as we exited the building. After a quick, yet silent walk back to the house, I noticed some comotion up ahead. A kid that looked similar to Frisk was currently being held in place by sans. G sprung into action and aimed several hand beams at her. 

Gaster: You have a minute to explain how you are here, Chara.

Frisk just stood on and watched silently before standing infront of him protectively. I guess it mus be an understanding, seeing as he probably harmless.

You: Gaster, Sans? I don't think thats necessary, let him go.

sans: are you sure about that? letting him go could have . . . consequences.

*Gaster looked like she wanted to say something. But didn't. 

You: If he did something wrong, I'm sure its forgivable. I'm a person of second chances after all.

Chara seemed confused at my kindness, and was helped up by Frisk. I noticed that a goat kid was standing behind sans too, and went to hug Chara. He kinda looks like Toriel and Asgore. Wait, Asgore did mention having an adopted human son, as well as a child that perished years ago. Is this them? If so, how did they get here? So many questions . . . But those will have to be dealt with later. 

Gaster: Do you really want to trust him? Do you not know what he did to you?

You: I don't. And judging how people are acting I don't wish to know. But I do see some good in him. A little regret too. I guess we'll see. I trust Frisk enough to do the right thing. 

*Gaster nodded.

You: Hey, I know you're down about something, G. How about later we go out to a restaurant? Sound good with you?

*Gaster's face flared up before she nodded. 

I smiled at this, seeing how she's opened up to me more. Guess I have to start making reservations then. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------