SEQUEL. ❝Adore Rosier❞

𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸
- 𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆

At last our story has come to an end, it's truly not how I expected this story to go but as I wrote it, Rosalyn Black seemed to have better plans then I originally did. I have loved every second of writing this book, I absolutely adore reading all the comments and it truly means the world to me.

I had previously decided that Rosalyn Black's story had ended, yet the last few nights all I could think about is Evan Rosier and how he died in place of James Potter.

With all the support on the last chapter I have decided to write a sequel telling the story of Rosie Rosier.

Here is the sneak peak, the first chapter will be out as this is posted please check it out.

Thank you for all the love and support.

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗥
-𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 '𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙀 '𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗥 - couldn't believe that her wedding day was also the death date of her husband. It's been a few months but still all she desired was to kill her father like he killed Evan. With Rosalyn, Sirius and Regulus all blasted from the tapestry the three made their own homes, The Black brothers stayed together with The Potters whilst Marlene McKinnon and family, took Adore in. With Voldemort desperate to get his hands on his daughter and his daughter desperate to get her hands on him, the tension of the war has never felt so brash. Will Adore live to see another day or perish at the same hand her husband did?

The first 16 chapters concluding Part One of Adore Rosier are out. Please vote and comment.

MY OTHER FICS -

𝗠𝗬 𝗝𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨
- 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺
S. Black

❝ My journey to you was long and
treacherous but I'd do it all over again

𝙊𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆𝗻! 𝗿.𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸
- ellepottermalfoy

❝𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙮𝙣❞

𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙇𝙔 𝙀𝙁𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏 -
- 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺
S. Black

Jorgie Carrow spends one night with him, and that's all it needed to turn into something crazy, she never believed in the butterfly affect, until she met him

𝙈𝙨 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙖 & 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚
- 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺
S. Black

❝When Poppy Crown gets kicked out of Ilvermorny, she's sent to Hogwarts - living with her Uncle Klaus, there she finds herself bewitched by the British❞