VIII. ❝Are you my fuck buddy? Are you a future boyfriend?❞

❝Are you my fuck buddy? Are you a future boyfriend?❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 16th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 hair cascading down her back, a emerald green silk dress keeping her covered, with her wand concealed in her black knee high heeled boots, Rosalyn dared to enter the common room. Marlene's arm looped through her's.

Marlene dressed in a short red dress, her hair volumes and curly, her makeup looking flawless, her pale legs looking long with the small red kitten heels.

The marauders were dressed each to their own standards, Remus comfortable in dark blue jeans and white button down shirt, sleeves rolled up past his elbows, his boyfriend, Sirius, dressed in black leather trousers, a black t-short and his hair slung into a messy bun.

Despite the party scene not being Peters thing, he certainly dressed for it, in black jeans and a black dress shirt, his hair slicked back and white converse bright as ever. James stunned Rosalyn, in ripped black jeans, black trainers and a white button down shirt, his hair messy as always and rectangular glasses resting on his nose.

Catching the eye of the two girls, the four marauders begin to wolf whistle and hoot, making the two burst into giggles, running down the stairs.

"Come on" Marlene laughs, arms still interlaced with Rosalyn's.

Rosalyn leads the way through the halls, James gazing after her, watching every curve with her movements.

"She'll be the death of me" He grins at his bestfriends.

"Come on, lover boy" Sirius chuckles, smacking James' shoulder lightheartedly.

ϟ

Sweaty bodies press against eachother, teens drunk on fire whiskey and cheap forms of alcohol, smoke filling the room from cigarettes and joints being smoked in the corner of the room.

Rosalyn giggles in Gideon Prewett's arms, the seventh year twirling her around in his arms, hearing her name shouted she turns, her smile drops of her face as she see's Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius" She raises an eyebrow, walking closer to the man, a slight wobble in her step.

"I was hoping I'd see you here, could I take a dance? It's probably best you stay with people who will actually raise your reputation, not decrease it" Lucius smirks, glaring down slightly at Gideon - who's now dancing with Alice Fortescue.

"How's your father? I heard the tragic news" Rosalyn gives him a sad smile, trying her best to hide the smirk forming on her lips.

"That hasn't become public yet-"

"When your a Black secrets don't count to you, oh and Narcissa wants a princess cut ring" Rosalyn smirks, barging past the Slytherin.

She finds her way back to the four usually Gryffindor's, she slips her arm around James' waist, who grins down at her, placing a kiss on her forehead before taking another sip of his beer.

"What happened with Malfoy? He's glaring daggers at you" Remus questions, using his finger to point at the blonde Slytherin.

"His dads dying of dragon pox, his legacy is falling and he wants to marry a Black to get his reputation back and debts paid" Rosalyn explains, making Sirius choke on his drink.