XI. ❝My mother's dead?❞

❝My mother's dead?❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 Rosalyn, she'd mostly got used to them as she walked through the great hall, she sighs as she takes a seat next to Sirius.

"Morning" She mutters, her eyes glancing at James, Lily at his side.

"Morning, sweetheart" Sirius gives her a small smile, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"Hey, Siri" She whispers, giving him a sad smile.

"You wanna go for a walk?" Sirius asks, the younger girl nods, wiping a stray tear from her face.

Sirius presses a kiss to Remus' cheek, whispering something into his ear. As the two cousin stands, James looks up, "Padfo-"

"Leave it out, Prongs, just not today, mate" Sirius sighs, shaking his head and wrapping an arm around Rosalyn's shoulder.

Sirius leads his cousin outside, he offers her a cigarette immediately as the brunette takes a seat on the black wirey bench. She gives him a quick smile, taking it from him and lighting it.

"James briefed me on what's happened, I'm sorry, Adore" Sirius whispers, watching as tears fell down her face.

"He could've told me y'know? Or I don't know, just not have fed into it, he could've ignored me and not get involved, Siri' but he did, knowing it would end up like this" She shakes her head, letting out a huff of smoke.

"Your the closest person I've got in this family, I never wanna see you hurt but James is my family as well, he's a great brother yet he fucks up, a lot, sometimes majorly and I'm not going to make excuses for him because you deserve to be mad, angry, upset and all of the above" Sirius speaks, rubbing Rosalyn's shoulder in comfort.

"I wanna hate him, I really do but you've gotta admire the fact he's not backing down, he messed up and now he's gonna he a dad" Rosalyn lets out a little laugh, "Evans is always gonna hate me, that I can handle but him? I can't have him hate me, I can't" She shakes her head, taking a drag from her cigarette.

"He couldn't hate you if he wanted too, he wishes things were different y'know? He wants nothing more then to make you happy, he thinks he can do both - be a dad, keep Evans in check and have you at his side, I've told him it won't happen" Sirius says, Rosalyn throws her cigarette on the floor, leaning her head in Sirius shoulder and looping her arm through his.

"It was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though?" She whispers, Sirius leans his head on top of here.

"I'm sorry, I know you know I didn't mean to hurt you but I can't get it out of my mind, the fact that Rosier and Malfoy helped you more then I could, I'm so sorry" Sirius voice crackles slightly.

"Don't apologise, Siri', it's all in the past, makes you feel better I choked out Bella yesterday" Rosalyn replies.

"How the hell did I not hear about that? Still, pretty iconic, you think maybe one day our batshit crazy family will make sense?" He asks.