5# Namjoon's mansion

KIM NAMJOON?!?!!! a.k.a. HOT GUY?!?!.
"N-namjoon what are U doing h-here?" Namjoon picked me up and called bodyguard to take him to basement.

Jin's pov

When he picked me up he took me out of the shop and go to his expensive car

My mouth went O . That car looked so cool!!!!!! It was very expensive for sure....
"Do u like me car?" I looked up and Namjoon was already looking at me "like it...? I LOVE IT!!!!!!" I clapped my hands . Namjoon smiled of my cuteness ."Then let's go to that car" I smiled that for a first time I was in something expensive. Namjoon put me slowly in front seat and closed the door. I looked around the car , it was so beautiful.... While I was overthinking Namjoon was already in car . We put seat belt and Namjoon started driving. I was looking out of window of that beautiful view and slowly start fall asleep.

Namjoon's pov

When I was driving I saw my lil princess sleeping. He looked so cute and beautiful when he was sleeping. When we already arrived to mansion I parked my car and go pick Jin up on my arms. He started to wake up. When he opened his eyes he was shoked....

We walked to front door and the maids opened doors

We walked to front door and the maids opened doors. We goes inside and it was soooooo beautiful!!!!! Almost everything gold and white!!!! Namjoon took me to his bedroom . When we was walking there was many doors and rooms.....

Hi Ik it's so short but I writed it yesterday at 3am but I will try make update

And please tell me what should happend next update ...