A new classmate | pt. 2 | robbie kay

Warning: smut ;)

On your way back home you couldn't stop thinking about him.
How soft his lips were, the way he sounded and how he smelled.
He was the perfect picture for a boy. Yet you weren't sure if you'd go tonight.
Yes you wanted to see him but it'll be hard to hide it from your mother.

You were eating dinner with your family when you finally decided to speak. "Mom? Is it okay if I go and study at someone's place?"
"With who?" She smiled kindly like she always does. "Robbie, the new kid." You blushed a bit.
"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked exited. "No, just a friend." You quickly replied causing her to chuckle. "Okay, just don't be home too late."
You nodded in respond.

It was now around 9:00 pm and you were getting ready. You decided to put on different clothes, ones who were more comfortable.
You put on a basic cute skirt with a black top and high heels. Yeah it was kinda challenging but you didn't mind.

You took your phone and books, you had to make it look like you were really studying of course and said your mom goodbye

You walked over the streets trying to find the address. Once you found it you got quite nervous.
You stood in front of the door for sure for 5 minutes straight.
You knocked on the door.

It took a little while for it to open but when it did you saw robbie with a smile.
"So you came, great." He stepped aside for you to walk in and so you did.
You looked around the house, it wasn't that clean, boxes were still around the house and they still needed to pack out some stuff.
You took your jacket off and put your bag in the corner next to the door.
"Why did you bring a bag?" He chuckled.
"Had to convince my mom I'd study, else I wouldn't be allowed to go probably." You looked at him.

"So you lied for me?" He smirked.
"Sorta yeah." You chuckled nervously.
He stepped closer to you and checked you out. "You look good in that." He smirked and took you by your middle and pulled you closer to him. "Thanks." You smiled a bit. "So this is your new house huh?" You tried to change the subject.
"Yeah, its not much yet but it's okay."
"May I look around?"
"Sure."

You walked into the living room, there was a couch and a tv, that was all. Also the kitchen, garage, game room and others were not filled with much. "Are your parents home?" You asked while going up the stairs. "No, they're at work for some meeting or something." He followed you.
"Oh okay." Somewhere you were happy they weren't home but also you weren't happy about it.

You looked at all the rooms and walked into the last one, there was a bed with a closet and a desk. There was also a tv. "Is this your room?" You looked behind you to Robbie who was standing in the doorway.
"Yeah, like it?"
"It's cool." You smiled and looked around again. Robbie closed the door and locked it, you looked at him questionable. "Why'd You lock it?" You were low key scared now.

"Well, if my parents get home earlier-" he again took you by your middle and pulled you close against him. "We don't want to get caught by them do we?"
You didn't know what to say, get caught? Did he really mean it in that way?

He began kissing you softly, you didn't doubt any moment to kissing back. You put your arms around his neck. At first the kiss was lovely and passionately but it quickly turned harder and with more lust.
He pushed your shirt up and took it off. For a second you were quite insecure, you looked at him a bit scared.
"You're beautiful, no need to be ashamed." He started to kiss your neck. Once again he found your sweet spot causing you to slightly gasp for air.

He sucked and kissed hard on it leaving a bruise. You moved your hand into his hair and softly tugged on it.
His hands traveled up to your bra as he opened it. He took it off. He stopped his movements and looked at your breasts and smirked. Once again you felt ashamed but not really much.
He pushed you back onto the bed crawled above you. He kissed and sucked over your whole upper body leaving bruises and bite marks. He wanted to be sure to leave a mark to let everyone know you're his.

Your excitement grew within every second passing. You noticed how you got wetter and wetter by every kiss he went down towards your skirt. Once he reached it he took the little belt off and pulled your skirt down leaving you in only your panties now.
He smirked as he curled his fingers around it and pulled them down.
He threw them across the room and looked at you with a big smirk on his face.
He started to suck on your clit causing you to moan.

He sucked and ate you out, your hand was in his hair tugging on it while you moaned in pleasure.
He sucked on your clit again and pushed one finger inside you. He bumped into you for a while then adding a second finger bumping harder. It felt good but it wasn't enough.
You wanted more, you needed him inside you.
"Robbie..." you moaned.
"Please...stop teasing..." you were begging him.

You didn't have to say that a second time.
He took his clothes off. You looked at him with an excited smirk. He was bigger than you thought.
He took a silver foil and opened it. He puts the protection on and slid into you.
You moaned loudly and so did Robbie, but less hard of course.
He thrusts in and out.
"Is This what you wanted?" He smirked.
"Yes!" You moaned.
He changed his thrusts into slowly and soft ones to tease you once again.
"Robbie please I'm begging you." You looked at him.
"Fine, just don't complain if you can't walk properly tomorrow." He picked up his pace and went faster. Your nails dug into his back as you moaned a lot in pleasure.

He did it so rough, you loved it.
He kissed your neck leaving loads of bruises and marks. "You're so tight." He mumbled while kissing you.
You moaned in respond, if he kept going like this it wouldn't take long for you to cum.
After some time he took you by your hips and thrusted in hard hitting your g-spot.
You almost screamed from pleasure and adrenaline.
"Robbie! Right there!" You moaned and held on tight to the sheets.
He continued thrusting hard in. His groans sounded so hot, they turned you on even more. The knot in your stomach grew and grew by every thrust, until you cum.
"Robbie..." you moaned while you released What you've been holding back for as long as you could.

He smirked proudly of himself, he was able to make you cum for him.
His thrust became sloppier and messier.
Not much later he also cums.
"Y/N..." he groaned.
You both rode out of your highs. The air was filled with your heavy breathing.
You were speechless, the way he treated you was roughly and with lust but also lovely...
He lays down next to you in the bed. It was silent for a few minutes until he spoke.
"I won't mind a second round tomorrow?"
You chuckled softly. "Me neither."
The idea of living this all over again made you smile.

"Y/N?" He looked at you. "Yeah?" You turned your head to him.
"I love you..." he whispered. It made you smile even more.
"I love you too."