"How?" | Peter Pan

Neverland has been an island that was popular in your town, mostly by the girls because of the boys that moved from it to Storybrooke.
Yeah you thought it was interesting as well but not because of the boys, because the island is uninhabited now and you had a plan.

You would sneak to the island at night by using a bean, a magic bean and you would take it, make the isle yours.
Become the Queen of Neverland.

You had it all planned out, you only needed to steal a bean from Mr. Gold, and you knew who'd help you with it.
The second in command of the once called king of Neverland, Felix. You two had been friends since he got here as he went through quite a lot, first he wouldn't open up at all being a grumpy ass bitch but after he slowly let his guard down.

You had just arrived at 'his' apartment, he shares it with some other boys. You knocked on the door only once as the door quickly swung open. "What!?" He already spat out without even looking who was at the door.
You didn't even respond to it as you just ducked your head down a bit walking under his arm into the apartment.
You got overflowed with "hey" and "still single?" And other stuff like that.

"Still the single Pringle of town." You plopped onto the cough, once again getting overflowed with bad pick up lines.
"Guys just let her be please?" Felix said raising his voice to be the loudest. He sat down next to you, "so what's the plan?"
"Right, so I thought maybe you could distract him?" You looked at the little table snatching someone's soda and took a sip.
The lanky blonde boy thought for a second then shook his head, "he'd still know you steal he keeps an eye on everything." "Get him out of the shop? Like make up a lie that someone was attacking Belle or something?" You mumbled out.
"That's actually quite a good plan, but you have to stick to the deal." He looked you dead in the eye which you responded with a nod. "When I get there and I made sure I'm the Queen I bring you back as my second in command."

He smirked a bit and nodded as you knew his thoughts, "not in that way Damn, you really need to get rid of those sexual desires towards me we're friends Okay?" You smiled weak at him knowing he was crushing on you as he sighed nodding, "fine but I'm sure one day-" you cut him off by finishing his words, "you'll be mine I know I know whatever."
He chuckled and nodded, "exactly."

After a bit of talking the plan through the two of you were on your way to Gold's shop. You waited around the cornor of the street as Felix walked into the shop, it didn't take long for both him and Mr. Gold to walk out in a hurry as it seemed that the plan was working.
You sneaked into the shop and started searching for a jar with magic beans. You had to hurry as you knew Gold would figure it out quickly.
Searching through half of the shop you finally found the jar, taking a hand full of beans, yeah you only needed one maybe two to get the boys back to the island but you took the opportunity to take more as you knew you could travel through the realms with it, by the time you would run out of beans you'd steal new ones.
The easy it sounds the easy it is you thought.

You putted everything back in place as it was when you walked in and left through the back knowing that if you left throught the normal entrance they'd see you. Walking back to his aparment having the key as he gave it to you, you looked around the town.
This'd be the last time you'd see the whole town as when you'd get the boys you'd only see that street and the apartment.
You entered the living room walking to the couch the boys looking at you curiously if your plan succeeded. "looks like y'all be going home soon.'' You said with a chuckle showing the little sack filled with beans.
Seeing on their faces they were surprised you actually succeeded, It was silent for a bit but then they started talking happily about going back.

As the evening fell over Storybrooke you were gathering your stuff you'd be needing to live on an island. When you were done you said the boys goodbye and walked to the port and threw the bean into the water opening a portal.
You jumped in thinking of Neverland and before you knew you fell onto a hard sand ground, a beach.
It was a sunny day which confused you at first but then you understood. "Time works different, gotta get used to that tho.'' You mumbled to yourself as you were about to explore the island when you felt a hard object hit your head from behind causing you to knock out.

''You didn't had to knock her out you know.'' You heard a known voice say, ''It was the only way she'd come along to the camp, i know how stubborn she is.'' A thick British accent responded.
Getting up groaning looking around confused your eyes wandered around the camp, your sight was blurry at first not noticing the two boys standing next to each other but by the second it got better as you now knew who the two voices were.
Felix stood next to Pan but how? He was killed so you thought, yeah Mr. Gold also got brought back to live somehow but you didn't know Pan also got brought back.

"Well hello love, see you finally woke up.'' he said with a small irritated sigh ans he held his hand out to you to get back up to your feet with you took while standing up. "How?" Asking stupidly you stared at the boy which all he did was respond with a chuckle. Looking a bit behind him you saw Felix also chuckling at your comment, "And how did you get here?'' You mustve sounded very dumb as they kept chuckling.
''I brought him back, he knew you wanted to rule over his island so we made a plan to get you convinced you'd rule over it which in fact you won't.'' He responded taking a step toward the two of you.
"So you lied? You only helped so i'd get here for what? Nothing?'' You hissed getting mad. Pan stepped between the both of you, "You're here to be one of us as i presume you wanna stay?'' He turned his head to you as you nodded, "Duh, of course i wanna stay i was about to rule this island but apparently you two bitches got in my way by lying.'' Crossing your arm you plopped down on a log.

"Hey you better be happy Miss i'm a spoiled brat i can also send you back. I'm sure there are girls who can't wait to live here." Pan also got pissed off. Okay... how about we get the boys back first after you two fight like toddlers?'' Felix suggested not wanting his both best friends to fight. "Fine.'' You responded as well as Pan did.

The three of you all a bit pissed off by the way things turned out went back to Storybrooke gathering the boys. After you all went back to Neverland hell started, You and Pan started an argument which turned into a fight you weren't about to give up.
As the years passed on the island you and Pan had gotten a love hate relationship but only as friends, one day you two could spend hours together laughing and having a good time the other day arguing and fighting about every little thing.
Felix was always between the two of you as he was Pan's second in command and best friend and since a short time he became more to you as you gave him a chance as your boyfriend which he took quite serious. You thought it would only last a week or two but things were going better as you started to really like him, better said love him.
You didn't become the Queen of Neverland but at least you had a better life there, sometimes.