🔥By The Fire🔥

No one's pov
Eventually the movie ended and Yn looked up at steven. "Do you mind if I stay here until the storm dies out?" Yn asked nervously. "Why would I have a problem with that?" Steven chuckled and patted her head causing Yn to blush.

"Th-thanks.." Yn mumbled.

Steven looked at let and asked, "soo what do you wanna do? I have snacks,-" Yn's ears and tail perked up and she looked wide eyes at steven. "Snacks?" "well yeah if you want them" he said with a smile.

"Of course I want snacks!" She squealed while hopping up and down in the air. " wow I've never seen anyone be THAT excited for snacks" Steven chuckled.

Steven walked over to the fridge with Yn running after him tripping over her own feet. She peeked over Stevens shoulder and saw her favorite food...

Tuna (she's a cat wtf do you expect)

"Wait.. Why didn't you tell me you had TUNA?" Yn demanded. "Umm I didn't know you liked it?" Steven said confused. "Why the fuck would you think I didn't like tuna!?" Yn exclaimed. Needless to say she got a bop on the nose for her language. But luckily in the end she got her tuna.

As Yn proudly ate on the kitchen table she eyed Steven sideways. "So what's going on with life?" Yn asked. " Oh nothing much heh just hanging out with you I guess. " he gave a small chuckle. Yn shivered "it's really cold in here probably because of the blizzard.." Yn said with a displeased expression.

"I can help with that" Steven said with a thoughtful tone. Yn's face turned red and her ears and tail fluffed out, "wh-why?" She stammered. "Cause I'm here!" He exclaimed in a playful tone and leaped twords her tackling her to the ground.

"Steven!" She exclaimed. She struggled and fought for a bit but in the end eventually had to give up. He was too heavy and strong. She sighed in defeat and Steven got off of her. "Are you still cold?" He said in a cocky to be as if he just saved the world. " you did nothing to warm me up so yea I'm still cold" Yn said with a sigh.

Steven laughed and scratched the back of his head. He went over to the fireplace and turned out it on fire. By now it was night time and the stars could barely be seen through the snow.

He grabbed a few blankets and set them up in front of it. He then made hot chocolate and put it in front of the fire. Yn watched in confusion. "There we go!" Steven declared " you never be cold again! "

Yn chuckled and walked over. "You didn't have to take it that far" she giggled. She went under the covers and dipped her hot chocolate. It tasted delicious. Steven went Next to her and soon after she fell asleep. She doesnt remember when but she felt that she had a pretty good sleep.

Ahh sorry the chapters short I tried my best I hope y'all like it. I tried to add in a bit of fluff which I hope you liked I love y'all and hope to see you again