.*two*.

Yn walked past the board walk and found her house at the very end of it. She fumbled in her bag and found her keys. She unlocked the house and clicked on the lights. She walked to the kitchen and shifted around the contents of the fridge.

After a while she found a sandwich and sat down at the table. Between bites she thought of how her day went, meeting steven, finding the nice hill spot, and cloud watching. She shook her head. She didn't even need to waste her time day dreaming when he could turn her away right as he learned her secret. She threw off her hat. She finished her dinner and put her plate on the sink. She had better things to do than worry about a boy.

But did she?

All she normally did was to to work on the weekdays and sit alone on the weekends. Maybe having someone to hang out with would do her good. She missed being in the presence of people and having friends. She got ready for bed and brushed her teeth and put on pajamas. She got down into bed and looked up at the cieling. She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

She woke up the other morning early for once. She got out of bed and did all the normal morning stuff. She wandered out of her house still extremely tired. She walked past all the stuff on the board walk and bumped into someone. She yelped and looked up to see who.

It was Steven.

She smiled up at him. "Hey Steven I was just going over to see you" Yn said happily. "Heya yn I was just going to get a doughnut" he replied. Yn eyes lighted up, "Cool! mind if I join?" she asked happily. "of course, why not?" He said warmly. Yn smiled. Maybe her life would turn around for the better.

After a bit of walking along the boardwalk they came across a small doughnut store. "Wow I was starting to doubt you but here it is!" Yn said surprised. It was just the trail that she used to walk to the beach yesterday.

She walked in right after him and fixed her hood. There wasn't much of a crowd or a line unlike she expected. Steven walked right up to the front with Yn trailing slowly behind him nervously. " Two of the usual please!" He said to a man behind the counter.

The man handed Steven a bag and he payed for the doughnuts and walked out the door Yn following.

While on the wall to the beach she looked over his shoulder questioningly and asked, "so what kind of doughnuts are those?" Steven opened the bag and said, "chocolate sorry if you don't like them I should have asked" he offered Yn one and asked, "want one?" Yn looked at him smiling "sure"

After that they are their doughnuts and finally made it to the beach by now it was late in the morning. She took off her backpack and set it down. She wished she did wear a hoodie in jeans realizing that the beach was way hotter than she thought.

Yn set her towel down and sat on it. Steven looked at her confused. "Aren't you going into the water?" He asked. "Uhh no thank you..." Yn replied nervously she couldn't risk showing her ears and besides she wasn't wearing a bathing suit. None the less she hated water.

He looked at her confused. "So what are you going to do then?" He asked.

Yn thought about that for a moment. "I don't really know?" She answered. Without warning he Pulled her into the water

I hope you enjoyed this one! I will just upload whenever I can and I feel this wasn't as rushed as I thought it would be. I have to admit I'm pretty happy with it.

I hope this was good! See y'all next time I upload. Also if you ever want to message me my chat is open!