🎡Funland🎡

No one's pov

Yn arrived at Stevens house a few days later from their last exchange.

Stevens eyes widened as he opened the door and saw what was in her hand. There were two Finland tickets. "I was wondering if we could go?" Yn said smiling slightly . "Of course!" Steven exclaimed and pulled her into a long lasting hug.

Yn and Steven both started to walk to Finland looking at all the board walk attractions smiling and pointing. They then arrived at funland and I'm the rides made Steven a little nervous.

They were so tall. That was Yn's favorite part and the part Steven hated.

Stevens pov

I shook my head, I could do this for yn. I would do ANYTHING for yn. A smile voice in the back of his mind questioned "even kill?" But he decided to ignore it.

I went to the first ride with Yn tumbling to stand in front of me. I looked at the ride. One of those horrible free fall ones. I shuddered but decided it wouldn't be that bad. Right as the safety bar clicked down I regretted my careless choice.

Right as the ride started I tried to get out, "Yn I'm having second thou-" my voice was cut off by the ride starting and flinging us into the air. I recoiled and tightened my grasp into the safety bar.

Yn and many other people screamed happily and that made me start to feel better. Then it dropped again.

Luckily at least that was the last drop and we finally were able to be off the ride. I flung myself off and Yn started talking on about how fun that one was. I almost felt dizzy again.

I took a break to sit on a bench and Yn talked about what ride to go on next. I saw her tail slowly flick around in excitement slowly poking out of her skirt. I quickly push it under and she looks at me and I act like I did nothing.

Luckily it worked. "Lets go on that one!" She points to the highest roller coaster there was. Oh god I felt like I could pass out right then and there. I regained myself and said " sure! Anything to make you happy! " Oh you going to owe me love~

I shaking got on and Yn noticed. "Are you okay steven? I nodded " I can go on " I said reassuringly.

Mistake number two second of many to be made that day.

He got into the cart next to Yn and felt his heart drop. the ride started and then and loo and drop Steven sat frozen in fear. Yn wrapped her arms around him to comfort his as the ride finished.

I just melted into her touch. She was the only thing that made this whole ordeal worthwhile. As they got off the rest of the day went ride after ride them after time and i started to enjoy it. We stopped by fish stew pizza as a small break.

We had tickets left for one more ride so we went on the gravitation which was pretty cool. Steven liked it and convinced yn to go.

Yn's pov

I went on to the ride. Something inside of me said to not go on. But Steven played along with my rides so I should go on its just fair to him.

I got on the gravatron and immediately felt weight on me from the pressure. As some point I passed out. I awoke to it being night with all the lights off. I heard a song play in the background

'the world is a curse it'll kill if you let it'

I didn't know weather to run or stay and I looked around everything was pitch black.

'I know they got pills that can help you forget it'

My head was buzzing

'they bottle it call it medicine but I don't need drugs'

The lights flashed on revealing a angry but smirking pink Steven on the platform

'cause I'm already high enough'

He walked to me knife in hand

'you got me you got me good'

I woke up right before he reached me. It was sunset and I wasn't in the ride anymore but was next to steven. I flinched and backed away slightly ears down.

"Thank goodness you're okay! You passed out on the ride" Steven exclaimed

oh it was all just a dream

or was it

I walked home alone. After the ordeal it was sunset and I went to bed but couldn't go to sleep. That dream felt so real. But it wasnt .

it couldn't be

but a small voice whispered back in her bread "it had to be real"