.*three*.

Yn felt her head go under the surprisingly deep water but was pulled up by Steven. The water wasn't as bad as she thought and her hood still stayed on. "Why did you do that!?" Yn exclaimed clearly deeply suprised. " trying to get you to loosen up! What's the worst that can happen? "

Many things...

"Well I guess the water isn't that bad.." Yn said half to herself. She saw the almost setting sun. It was a work night she knew she couldn't stay long. She looked at Steven and smiled, might as make the most out of the little time they had.

✨timeskip✨

Yn spent most of the time in the water doing whatever they pleased. Once Steven even got taken under by a wave and Yn thought that was the last she would see if him.

She thought about all this and smiled on the way home from the beach. Her hair was annoyingly matted and covered with saltwater. She came to her house and went to take a shower and all the stuff to go to bed.

She set all her alarms for work and lay down. She quickly drifted to sleep and was extremely tired. She awoke in a mossy ruins and looked around. It was so disturbingly quiet, it felt very off. She looked around and it seemingly looked like a small village.

She saw a big building looking almost like a church. It was stone brick and had ivy growing in the beautiful side. She walked closer and closer. She felt like she belonged here. She reached her hand out and everything turned black.

Yn awoke to her alarms feeling extremely dizzy. She shut them off as got up to be changed and get ready for the day. It was about five in the morning when she finished. Her job forced her to get up annoyingly early. She yawned and got into her car. She started it and drove off.

She arrived at a small cafe a little ways away from town. She clocked in and took her place at the front desk taking people's orders. The day stretched on and on from entitled people to disorders everyone seemed to have some special problem.

Finaly, she arrived home and got a text from steven.

Steven: hey want a sleepover?

Yn hesitated for a moment but eventually replied

Yn: sure why not, what's the worst that could happen?

Stevens pov

I couldn't stop thinking of yn.. she's so pretty...

Wait. What am I thinking were just freinds.. That's all we are and ever will be. She'll never understand how I feel. She'll hate me... I turned a shade of pink and slowly made it fade.in

I heard a ring at the door when I opened the door my heart skipped a beat. It was my yn. I smiled and let her in. She had a backpack I guessed was her overnight bag and helped her get settled in.

She sat down on my bed and later down her hoodie flipping down with her. Why did she always wear that hoodie? It was weird.. "Hey Yn why do you always wear that hoodie?" I asked. I aware I could see panic flash in her eyes but she quickly regained her composure and said, "I just wear this because I feel like it" then told some lies that weren't as hidden as she thought.

I just smiled and nodded relishing the sight of her. She booked my nose making a book sound and flipped down bored. I turned on some tv hoping to do something and clicked through the channels until I found a sho w about baking.

I asked her if she wanted me to make some dinner and she said sure and asked if she could join. I nodded and got out some hamburger meat and buns with all those other ingredients the author is too lazy to list.

they started mixing the meat and seasoning and all that jazz. They molded them into pattys and put them on a pan and popped it in the oven. As they waited for them to cook Yn got distracted by a small calico cat with no eye. She squeaked and leaped at the kitty and gave him some pats.

I chuckled at how interested she was a cat steven. Actually it was still quite weird . Something is off about her. What was she hiding? By the end of the sleepover I will know. I'll make sure of it.