☕Coffee beans☕

Stevens pov

I woke up and hated the feeling of Yn not being next to me.. It just felt right. And I needed it.

I pulled out my phone and texted her

steven: Hey wanna hang out?

Yn: sorry I have work today..

Maybe I can ask my basic you can be an assistant and help me out for the day?

Steven: I would love that!

Yn: okay meet me at (coffee shop were you work)

Steven: alrighty! See ya there

I hugged my phone right to my chest. Yn would be spending the whole day with me..the thought alone was amazing. I quickly scurried to get ready for the day and drove to her work. She was waiting bored at the work entrance . Maybe work was as bad as she said it was..

Yn pov

I saw Steven approaching. "Heya steven, ready for work? My manager said it was fine." I calmly said. Stevens eyes lot up and he said, "ready as I'll ever be!" Smiling I smirked about how sweet he was and poked his nose. He turned red which I didn't expect.

I got situated behind the counter next to steven . The day night not be as bad with Steven here next to me. Steven was at the counter and I was making the coffee as best as I could. May I also add that the manager had a cat. Big black one.

His name was rocky and loved me. He bowled right as I handed Steven a drink. I giggled as he handed it to a confused costumer. Rocky bowled more until I pet him. "Wow so entitled" Steven giggled. Rocky put his muzzle up high and passed away making us crack up.

I made another order of coffee as a very rude voice cleared their throat. Steven and I were still laughing and didn't listen. Then louder she half shrieked, half cleared her throat. Steven and I looked at her both very embarrassed.

"Can I have the cat?" The woman shrieked with two children in tow . Steven and I both looked at each other as if it's a joke then realized she's serious. "Uhh no he's not for sale he's the managers cat." Steven said quite confused.

" how much" the mom asked. "he's not for sale" i said very angry. Then the demon spawn started screeching "mooomyyy I want the cat." I then whispered to Steven " see this is why I hate work"
Steven looking quite suprised.

She then proceeded to snatch Rocky off the counter making him scratch her hissing. At that point I had to escort her out of the shop with the great of calling 911. I laughed in her face and said, "thank you for coming and bringing the horrible fucking kids." Then closed the door .

I looked over to see Steven with a joking look on his face and hands on his hips and said, "you said a naughty word". Making me laugh. Rocky jumped on his shoulder and howled at all the people walking and picking up their food.

Near the end of the day I leaned against Steven and muttered, "I always thought work was as bitter as the coffee that I sell but, I think today made me rethink that. I wish you could come everyday."

He smiled and hummed in agreement as he helped me lock up the shop.

we both found out way to his house and at the door I pulled a bag of chocolate dipped coffee beans and winked at him w with a finger over my mouth. "Shhh I stole these"

Stevens eyes widened then smirked rolling his eyes. "Your so bad" giggling. I ate one and headed inside and saw the gems sitting on the couch with greg and I softly smiled and waved. Steven told them all about his day while I just ate my treat. After a bit of them talking we went to the beach we were at when we first met.

Stevens pov

I felt her lean against me as we sat in the sand. I craved more.. But yet again I shouldn't were just freinds. As connie wouldn't approve..

I turned slightly pink and tightened my grasp on her torso and growled. Yn gave me a slightly scared look and I looked at her and turned normal again.

"S-sorry had a bad day dream..." I stuttered embarrassed . "Eh it's fine" Yn said cooly . She offered me a coffee bean and I slowly examined the smooth chocolate coated surface and popped it in my mouth. As it became night th insisted on going home and seeing me later tomorow.

I waved bye and watched her leave. I walked inside and headed into my room pearl called for me but I ignored her. I held my head in my hands and pulled out my phone.

Steven: Hey connie?

Connie: oh hello darling~

Steven: were over.. I can't do this anymore.

Connie: wait

(Number blocked)

I put my phone down and sighed next to it. I slowly fell asleep. The only thing on my mind was precious.. Amazing....

Yn

Edit:

here's Rocky the fan fiction Rocky was based off of my real fur baby rocky!