☔Stuck in the storm☔

Stevens pov

I woke up to cold. It was definitely November all right. It was six in the morning and I knew that I wasn't getting back to sleep. I felt something even colder inside of me. I couldn't stop thinking of how Yn ran off after she passed out.

I'm sorry.. But what exactly did I do? I slowly turned pink.
I decided to check her instagram. That might calm me down. Yes. If course it would. I decided to start scrolling. Then I saw something. Kevin hanging out with her. And was he.. Blushing?

I felt something in me drive cold blooded anger. Was Kevin trying to take MY Yn from me? I felt small rain start dripping down the windows. It was nine am now. I heard a knock on the door and the color went back to my face.

It was yn. I was overjoyed to see her. She hugged me and apologized profusely and said she didn't mean to leave yesterday. I hugged her back and told her it's fine and I'm happy she's here.

"So your free to come in!" I said happily.
Yn took up the offer and came inside. She sat on the bed next to me. "So about kevin" I said in barely a grumble changing the mood. "You know kevin!" She exclaimed happily. " yes and not in a good way" she just looked at me confused. "Why?" She asked confused at my mood change.

"He tried to hit on connie and i" I said awkwardly.
"Wow.. Well Kevin changed I know he did but I understand if you don't want to be around him I guess." Yn said passive aggressively . I just ignored her tone. After a while if silence we both started to see gigantic snowflakes rain down.

"It seems to be storming I think you should stay the night. " I offered happily trying to change the mood. "Bet" Yn said jokingly. Then the warp pad went off. There were all the gems.

"Oh hello yn!" Pearl said her hands tented and a awkward smile on her face. "I didn't expect to see you here with steven."
"yep decided to stay the night" she said with a shrug. Pearl had a smile and agreed that it was fair.

I turned on a movie and made some popcorn for the both of us. I saw Yn's ears go down in surprise and look outside. As I followed her gaze I saw nothing. Just show piles over the window. We were trapped.

I didn't mind.. It just meant more time with yn. She seemed scared though so I patted her back in reassurance. She seemed to calm down and went back to eating popcorn. I'm so happy we were stuck together. It just meant more time with me.

Did she not want to spend time with me..? If course not. She should love me.

She has to

Yn's pov

I felt Steven wrap an arm around me and I purred a small but and fell into him. He was a good freind. Every gem told me I would be perfect with him but he's just a friend. Now Kevin he's amazing.

Yanno... Boyfriend material.

I blushed and fell back into the bed ignoring the movie. "Yn? You okay?" Steven asked worriedly. "Perfect" I said in a cool voice. My tail was flicking annoyed. My feelings always got in the way. I leaned on Steven I knew he could always support me.

He wrapped an arm around me and I fazed out into watching the movie.

When I decided to look back out to the window I saw snow still falling and it got deep I could barely see much of anything except for just snow thick snow nothing else. I knew I was going to be here a while