Chapter 11

Don't mind me, taking notes from your comments 📝
———

I didn't want to interfere, I mean, who knows what's going on? Plus I'd rather not have to slap a bitch today, but I will if I have to.

No I have to. I mean like, Gundham could be in danger.

Before just rushing head first I listened from beyond the corner.

"You fools do not understand. I am the supreme overload of ice! You cannot defeat me in battle!" It sounded like Gundham.
I mean it had to be, no one else talks like that.

"I don't give a fuck what you are you're coming with us, NOW."
The other unidentifiable voice said.
I heard some shuffling and that's when I knew I had to attack.

I took my shoe off and rounded the corner, full speed and screaming.

The figures turned to look at me, so did Gundham.

But that's when I realized something was very wrong.
I couldn't see the attackers faces.

No I don't mean like they were covered. I mean they were a blurry mess.
No mouth.
No nose.
No eyes.

Huh? What the fuck?

But that's when they attacked back.
Gundham reached out to them to try and stop but he was too late.

The attackers got to me and hit my head, leaving me screaming.

That's when I jolted awake in class.
Fuck.

Everyone stared at me. I realized it was a dream, and I was screaming in the middle of class.

My cheeks flushed dark red as I glanced at Fuyuhiko next to me.

Ms Chisa walked towards my desk.
"Detention Ms l/n. I've had enough of your antics. I'm sure Mr Ishimaru will teach you a lesson."

She handed me a paper slip with the word "detention" marked in red.

I was so embarrassed. Not only did I think I was being a hero, but I fell asleep in class again, and screamed?!

Not wanting to feel everyone's eyes on me anymore, I grabbed my bag and left the room.

Just before the door closed I saw a notification on my phone:

Gundham: Lady y/n, what on earth was that about?

I started typing but before I did I had to grab my stuff and leave the school. I was too emotionally exhausted and I didn't feel like going to detention. Man, Fuyuhiko's attitude sure is rubbing off on me.

I slammed my locker shut only to see a mans face staring at me.
I yelped in shock.
"EXCUSE ME MISS, BUT WHERE IS YOUR HALL PASS?"

I sighed. "Sorry I don't have one-"
The red eyed boy snatched the detention slip from my hand.
"Is this- A DETENTION SLIP?!" He gasped.
"MS Y/N L/N THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND YOU ARE COMING WITH ME"

He dragged me away from my locker while going on about rules. I sighed not having the energy to fight back.

Time skip brought to you by my writers block 👁👄👁

I sat in detention with the man, who introduced himself as Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the ultimate moral compass.

No one else was in the room at the time so I had no issue trying to make conversation.

"Hey Kiyotaka-"
"No need to be formal miss y/n. Please call me Taka. However I shall inform you that you are not allowed to speak in detention!"

I sighed and turned away.
A few more students trickled in, one with a pompadour, another with orange hair, and one with big spikey brown hair.

I pulled out my phone to see I had another message.

Gundham: Lady y/n answer me. The supreme overload of ice will not be ignored! Why are you not answering my texts?

Y/n: why have you been ignoring me the past few days huh?
Read 3:15 pm

Of course he didn't answer. What did I expect.
Like 20 minutes later he finally responded.

Gundham: I do believe there are many things we must discuss. Shall we converse at lunch?

Y/n: yeah whatever. Cya

I put my phone down, and sighed in annoyance and relief at the same time.
It's good to know he wants to talk but at the same time I'm still kinda mad about how he'd ignored me the past few days.

Well there was no use in worrying I guess. Once detention was over, I walked home and flopped on my bed.

Until tomorrow I guess...

———
An: I'm so sorry it took so long for me to publish this. I've been going through writers block and schools been really hard. I'm not gonna lie I hate this chapter so I may rewrite it later on but maybe not.
Sorry again!