Damian Wayne
You told Grayson to make me an account for this horrid app.

Marinette
I did no such thing. 😇

Damian Wayne
Now I am being harassed by my classmates in and out of school. Are you aware of how many notifications I am getting from students and random people alike?

Marinette
No, but just don't accept them as your friend. They have to request to be your friend before they can message you, if anything blocks them. But don't block the students in the group chat.

Damian Wayne
Fine. This is still your fault.

*   *   *

Damian shut his phone off as he began his homework, he had a test for the next day and he had to do better than the bluenette after she beat him on the quiz.

Marinette smiled as she walked into the French class, taking a glance at the board before deflating slightly. Everyone's names were on the board in groups, hers was with Damian's to coordinate transportation and because of the number of people, there was no one else in their group.

"Okay, let's get started." Lilith started passing out group assignments on papers, "Make sure to have everything lined up by next week so Mr. Bernard can check it out and then have everything set in stone by the week after. So you can start coordinating now." Marinette reluctantly moved from the seat she was about to sit into and turned to Damian.

"We need to book a bus." Damian got straight to the point.

"We'll need to coordinate with the activities group so the company we book for the bus knows where and when to pick us up."

"And the group booking the hotel."

"You do that. I'll deal with the flight and finding the charter company."

"Then you'll be doing more work."

"So sue me."

"I think I just might, for a hostile workplace."

"Environment." He corrects. "I think I'd be the one to do so, not you."

"So you admit it, I bested you in the pranks?" Damian backpedaled.

"No, and I know English is a hard language so I'll say it again: You aren't going to beat me." Marinette scoffed.

"Yes, I will." Marinette pulled out her phone and looked up "Alright, let's find a bus company." Damian huffed, looking for Paris-based companies. The meeting ended an hour or so later, after a few calls Marinette was happy with the work they'd gotten done.

"I got the quote for the bus, we need to give the bus company the times and addresses." Marinette's eye goes from trained on their shared microscope to Damian, somehow ending up partnered together despite their mutual objections.

"We'll get them today, at the meeting."

"You shouldn't have let them manipulate you into going." Damian offhandedly mentioned. Marinette goes back to looking through the microscope only to get distracted with defending the other French-speaking students.

"I wasn't manip- okay yes, they guilt-tripped me but I'll be fine. They wouldn't have been able to go if I didn't."

"You didn't seem fine when you realized what the first meeting was for." Marinette glared slightly at Damian from her desk next to his, of course, now they were stuck as lab partners since some girl was absent and their teacher wasn't going to have two students working alone for no reason.

"I just panicked, Paris is a big city we won't see anyone I know."

"Right..." Damian drawled disbelievingly "What did you get for the independent variable?"