A/N- An explanation for last chapter

Ok, so last chapter I mentioned that I had a heat stroke in 8th grade. Let me tell you what happened.

So one day every year while I was in middle school, the same thing happens in the same classroom. The air conditioning would overheat and the fire alarm would go off. In those fire drills, the fire department would actually come and check the school out at the whole school would be outside for about an hour.

Now, I live in the south of Georgia, so the weather here is bipolar. I wore my mom's old jacket, which was oversized on me, pants and leather like boots to school that day. It was supposed to be winter!

Now, keep in mind that it was cold in the morning, like 50 something degrees, which is cold down here in Savannah. Anyway, by the time the fire alarm went off it was already up to like 80-90 degrees outside.

We were outside for like an hour and I got hot, so I tied my jacket around my waist and took off my boots while my class were doing things outside to keep us entertained. When we got back inside we went to our 2nd period, and that's when I started feeling like crap.

I was on my period at the time, so I was feeling crappier than usual. Most of my classmates were asking If I was okay, and I obviously wasn't. My teacher let me go to the nurse. While I'm walking I start to feel dizzy, which normally happens to me when I'm on my period, but it was worse this time.

My old teacher from 5th grade was passing by (I went to a K-8 school up until high school) and I told him I wasn't feeling good. Then my vision went black, but I could still hear things. Luckily for me, my mom worked at the same school I went to, so he and another teacher took me to her classroom. So one minute I could hear the commotion of her students, the next minute they're gone. I blacked out for a second.

My principal came in the classroom to help calm my mom down because she was crying and to help me. My principle always loved me, so this made her worry too. So my principal called an ambulance and the paramedics checked me out. I didn't go to the hospital in the ambulance, but with my mom in her car.

I got checked up and basically I was dehydrated, and my basic pains from being on my period and my hot clothes had an effect on me too. I couldn't go to school the next day, which made me upset because we were taking our end of the year test, which are called GMAS here in Georgia, and if we got to school on time everyday during testing, we got food tickets that we got to use for the party that we got once testing was over. And I love me some food, so yeah, I was kind of upset.

But anyway, that's basically what happened. They still kind of happened to me sometimes, but when they do I always find somewhere to sit and drink lots of cold water so something like that never happens again.

That was about 2 years ago. I'm in 10th grade now and still remember that experience like the back of my hand.

Ok, so, the next chapter will be back to the story.

Thanks for reading loves!

-AnimeChild OUT!