CH. 2 - A sleepover

Previously:

Previously:

Chase POV:
What is this feeling? When I look at her, I don't think about anything else. Is it what I think it is? Maybe.

Time skip to the lunch
Finally, I can eat something. But when I opened my bag I only saw a granola bar. (Shit, that's really bad) Wait, I forgot to make myself a sandwich! Ok, I guess I'll get only thing I took. I'll order something after lessons.
After a snack I took a chew gum from my shoulder bag and put it in my mouth. I started to feel tired all of sudden. When I looked at my watch I saw I have twenty minutes left. Maybe if I'll sleep for ten minutes nothing will happen. So I put my backpack on the table and laid on it. I almost instantly fell asleep.

Marshall POV:
When I entered school canteen the first thing I saw was Chase. But why was he laying on the table? (I don't know too) Was he too tired to stay awake at the first day? When Skye got there and we sit next to him, I heard someone calling me.
"Marhsall!" - I could recognize this voice everywhere.
"Hi Everest! Come sit with us!" - She walked to us and we took places next to my best friend. Then I introduced two girls to themselves. After they were done and a little talk, Everest asked me.
"What's wrong with this guy?" - She pointed at the only person who was sleeping.
"He's probably tired. But I think we should wake him up. We have 5 minutes left" - I said while looking at the big clock on the wall.
"What's his name and what does he like?" - The girl with a auburn passing into the light blue hair gave a question.
"He's Chase. And he likes music." - I say while looking at him.
"Ok. CHASE LOOK! IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!" - She yelled. But he didn't even move.
"He doesn't like him. He's not into pop music. (How?) Ugh, come on! We have to do it, we'll be late for Maths!" - I started to get nervous. (Jeez, stop)
"Calm down. I think Skye's thinking how to do it." - She put her hands on my shoulders. That made me blush a little, but she luckily didn't see it. (Or maybe?) Then the blonde smiled.
"I've got an idea!" - Skye leaned over to the brunette boy, who was still sleeping and kissed his cheek. (Nice)
"WHAT!" - He shot up like a bullet inmediately which made us laugh.
"You're awake. Now let's go, we have 2 minutes." - I explain.
"What? Shit! We have to go!" - Four of us stand up and ran to the Math class.

2 minutes later
Chase POV:
We got there a moment before the bell rang. Fortunately, the teacher wasn't there.
So I took my phone and hid it in my pencil case, so I can use it when I'm bored. That's smart for me. (Ok) But then Mr. Fucking Humdinger came in and started his boring as hell speech about us not learning and that he'll change it. And then he took some boy to the answer from some shit. It was Rocky, that's what I discovered.
"So, what will you tell me about elements?" - Teacher asked him.
"Umm, so it is..." - He got speechless, either he didn't know or he got scared of telling it. Then this dumbass man said:
"Sit back. F." - Then I got an idea.
"Excuse me. If I will answer for him, won't he get that grade?" - I put my hand up.
"Ok. Do it then." - He gave me chalk.
"So. The basic thing of elements is..." - I started a long talk.

Fifteen minutes later
"...and that's it." - I ended and went back to my place. (I don't want to speak about Maths now)
"I'm impressed. But that doesn't mean that you'll be treated better than the others. Thanks to you, Mr. Davis. won't get any bad grade." - He stand up and started a new subject.

After the lessons
We have ten minutes before the arrive of bus. So me, Marshall, Skye, Everest and Rocky decided to have a little talk.
"Wow. I never expected that you're that clever Chase." - The blonde girl complimented. Omg. She said something nice to me. I don't know how is it possible, but I think I fell in love at the first day. Sudden of all two older boys walked to us and punched Rocky.
"Hey! What did I do to you?" - He yelled as he fell to the ground.
"You exactly know what, Mr. I can't stand for myself." - They kicked him. Blood started to boil in me. How did they know? Anyways, I had to do something with it.
"Listen you two. Either you fuck off or you'll regret that you even started this." - I stand in front of the taller one.
Skye POV:
"What? This little child wants to tell us what to do." - They laughed and the other one charged at Chase. But he waited and when the attacker got close enough, he made a move, He twisted his arm and took him down. When the big dude saw it, he got scared and ran away.
"Remember, you FUCKING touch him, you'll have it broken next time. So take your friend as an example and go away." - He let him go and the older boy left. Then the brunette turned to us and asked:
"Why are you looking at me like that?" 
At first I didn't know what he's talking about but when I saw the rest I got it. Their faces had a confused look.

Chase POV:
"Thanks. Umm... I forgot." - Rocky tried to stand up.
"I'm Chase. Do you need help?" - He held out his hand to him.
"Yeah, thanks." - With a little help, he finally got on his legs.
"No problem. They won't do anything to you again." - I said loud and then whispered to him. "But if they do, they'll meet something else." Nobody knows I have a gun license. (Bold)
"Ok. I heard you talking about some type of sleepover. Can I come with you?" - He asked me.
"Sure. Everest, you're welcome too." - Then bus arrived and we got in.

Thirty minutes later
"Here it is. Home sweet home." - I showed my property. It is a two-floor house in a modern style with white and stone walls. It also has a big garden and pool at the back.
"It's not anything special, go in, I think it will rain." - I looked at the dark clouds coming from east. So I opened the door and lead them to the living room.
"Wow. It's really big." - They looked in amazement.
"Ok. Whatever you say." - I commented. Then Skye asked:
"But how are we gonna sleep?"
"On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms. If 2 people will sleep in one room except the one nonpair, we'll fit." - I answered.
"Ok. What should we do now?" - Everyone looked at me. Then it started raining.

 Then it started raining

Author's note: Hello. I didn't update it because of a hard week in school. But it's weekend now! So what about a deal? I'll try to get as much I can during this two and a half of day. And dedication comes here too. Does anyone remember beginning of my story as a writer here? Just as the first chapter of my first story, this one is for Amiable_Writer, I think you'll like her work. Anyways, that's all. Stay safe everyone.