CHAPTER 3💖

**JOELLY'S POV**

********************
I was actually fifty percent  agreeable to the decision that we are in a new school but what was ringing in my mind was my friends back at Seattle ..

"Was this the right thing we did ? Why did we have to do all this just to move our old house and estate? Starting a new school at the middle of the year? Will we catch up ?"rhetorical questions crisscrossed in my monitor lizard mind wondering how we shall cope up with the students in the school...
********************************

My mom left us and they headed home with my siblings and dad..we were now on our own .

A cold shrill ran down my spine  a certain feeling started to build up in my subconscious medulla flashbacking what happened in Seattle .it was a close shave
..tears of despondency ran down my chubby cheeks I could not bare the pain .

Even if it had happened  1yr ago but the summit was actually ringing in my mind I still remembered it.  ....it was still fresh in my mind .

" hello guys my name is Jake !member of the journalism club if you would like to you will join us ? Our meeting will be held at the lecture room hope you guys will be delighted to join us" he  exclusively exclaimed....

"What the hell is this guy " Jos whispered in my ears

I could not stop laughing  ...

"mmmmh !whilst Jake we are heading to the principals office will you mind showing us the way " I politely requested

"Well let me show you the way" he said showing a happy smile

**JOS'S POV***

I guess students hear are cool ....I could not imagine the warm welcome we have received little did I know that don't judge a book by its cover

**************************
"So where are you guys from " Jake asked

          "Well we are from Seattle " I replied
          "But currently we are staying in .........." Before I could finish Jos interrupted
" its non of your business "

I was shocked beyond words .....

"Here we are ....the kurias office" he whispered

We sat on the seats and waited for us to be summoned in .

Kuria seemed to Be a  strict principal.I became intensively afraid.

Whilst... I wished I was to be at my former school. .

Later after the meeting with the principal we were allowed to go to our classes ...
  I was alocated   to the 16th grade class while Jos was a located to the 17th class ....what a disgusting moment I was frightened but Jake showed Jos his class   and now  he was to accompany me to my class  ...and he showed me the door towards my class.....

My heart jumped a beat
" I did not like going to class late ...."but I had to..I tip toed slowly towards the entrance of the classroom......when I entered the class ...there was a pin drop of silence and everyone including the teacher was looking at me ...I was shocked beyond words "had I become a comic site of viewers? Was my dressing code wanting?"