The Final Trial:Envy(Part 2)

Envyrem glared at Jackie who was standing in front of her in the library of Satella's mansion. "Why are you following me? You are such a pest..." Envyrem asked, as she tried to ignore Jackie. "You're conflicted, Rem. You know that I cared about you. I still do." Jackie said, as she smiled at the archbishop of Envy.

Envyrem stood up, as she walked into the light, as Jackie got a better idea of what she looked like. Her hairstyle was a mixture of her original one and Emilia's hairstyle, and her hair colour was a beautiful silver colour, with some remnants of her old blue hair at the bottom of her long hair. Her outfit was a hybrid of her original one and Emilia's outfit, and her eyes were a beautiful pink colour.

"You've changed...." Jackie said, as Envyrem sighed, looking at the crimson haired vampire in front of her. "Alright. I trust you. But you need to be careful when you return back to your body. I sense a dark future ahead for you." Envyrem said, as she was concerned for Jackie's safety.

"The war against Echidna is not over. I know that for sure. I will be alright, Rem." Jackie said, smiling at her. "You need to return to Satella. I think that you're ready to begin your trial. Good luck." Rem said, as she hugged Jackie.

The crimson haired vampire hugged back, before she made her way to the throne room. "Goodbye, Rem." Jackie said, before she entered Satella's throne room, ready to begin the final trial.

To be continued...