🌸Both of us🌸

Seonghwa pov.

I was standing outside the room; at the balcony. I told Sihyeon to come and visit because she was here after her trip of Paris, I totally missed her so much. After the contract, those were always interrupting me like hell.

Marriage wasn't a big thing if Sihyeon doesn't exist in my life, but she does! I cannot loose her just because of this little shit!

I love her and the same she does. Day before today was our 9 monthsary, she wasn't there with me so I called her to my house... And I really miss her too

I wasn't ready to tell her whole thing but I tried to keep it myself; inside me.

"Here is your coffee." Sihyeon said and remove my glaze at her; my favorite person behind me. I took it off her hands and drink it while watching the view of the city... "It's so beautiful!" I chuckled at her gesture.

We stayed silent for a while but my weakness break off now!! I put down the cup of coffee on the glass table, and I hug her, hid my head under the crooked of her neck. Sihyeon was taken aback but she let me be like it.

It's the first time I needed her hug after such a long time. "What happened now? Cold- hearted person being this much soft huh!" She said teasingly.

"Don't talk more now. Let me hug you long now!" I argue with her. "I mean you are too tall to hug me!" She chuckled and now I was angry at her. I broke the hug and glare at her "Do you think everytime you need to be funny?" My voice raised.

"Okay! I'm sorry! Come I'll hug you!" She said but now I'm tried to play with her... I turned around and sit at my bed trying to act angry. She came inside chuckling "you really need to act so childish?" She said but I didn't bother to reply her.

She then puts the two coffee glasses, and came towards me. She was still smiling, and sits on my lap... "Park Seonghwa, can you please stop being like this?" I smirked at here and she looked at me confused.

"No! no! no! don't do it! Park Seonghwa!" I'm not gonna obey her now. I pulled her towards her and she just closed her eyes without knowing. She then puts her hand around my neck shamelessly- like she owns me.

"Do you even know what I'm willing too do with you, beautiful?" She blushed alittle and hit me on my chest. I pushed myself more forward, now I am really obsessed with her now! "Seonghwa! Can you just stop being funny romantic! You don't know how to be romantic!!" She said and I raised my eyebrows... "Don't test me! I'll will kiss you  then if I'm not romantic" I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Do it again. I'll do it!" I said and she did it again. I was being annoyed now; I've to take action now... In no time I moved my face forward like a flash of light and my lips touched hers.

She was so shocked... But she is my girlfriend. She loves me. And she slowly kiss me back while I pressed the our lips more deeply. Her soft lips were not wanting to leave the kiss...

She pinched me on my cheeks and after that my lips escape hers, she was just looking at me. I went close to her and she gave me short sweet pack, I smiled at her and gave a nose bop... "I love you!"

"If I will hurt you; please forgive me!" Knowing what will I do next makes me weak towards her feelings. She rest her head on my forehead "Don't be! Everyone hurt eachother but sometimes it just your own thoughts." She said.

Every thing will be okay!!

I'm so obsessed with her!!⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Sorry for the short update.
I'm very busy these days 
Hope you'll enjoy 😉
Don't forget to vote🤡
I💖u all