'Your dead' - 2

No one pov.

Sihyeon stomped her foot towards the table... The boys sitting at the table were having pretty good conversation.

"Sir , your order."

They looked at her and two of them eyes sparkling like stars
"Oh thank you, miss" wooyoung said . She smiled back and gave them there ordered menu.

Sihyeon took the coffee cup and tried to place it on the table but unfortunately she started trembling
(her dis- orders type of disease)

The black coffee suddenly fell into the man shirt and his phone which made the person looked at her in ferocious flash of emotion.

"I - I - I am s- sorry , sir " she could bearly speak and tried to wipe off the coutomer shirt . He stood up and stop her from touching him
" No - no , not again ." Said one of his friends .
He took her hand and stared at her and sarcasticly smiled at her.

"Do you know who I am?" He said while giving the scared - to - death girl shiver in fear.

He took his mask off- everyone in the whole place gaps "Park Seonghwa!!" one of the coustomer said. The staff members and the manager came out , to see what happened!

People were taking pictures of him.
"WOW, he is so popular"

After , staring at her........ He threw her to the next table later resulting- it was scattered into pieces of glass .

Sihyeon stayed their and didn't even try to bulge or move. His eyes showed not even a single mercy upon the lady , who he just now pushed on the glass table. Sihyeon could see the cold hearted and no emotion face .

"How could a person be so emotionless ?!" she thought of herself, tears touched her cheeks......

"We are very sorry for what happened now ,sir!" the manager spoke which made Seonghwa glared at him . "She have mouth to speak up her own self! May I?" he signaled the manager not to inturrupt him while glareing at him. "I'm sorry , sir!"

Sihyeon tried to stand up properly.....
"Seonghwa you should stop now?" san said mumbling. He nods and starts to unpin his shirt which made Sihyeon eyes widened .

After unpining the shirt sucessfully , he moved closer to the little scared girl "I want this WHITE tomorrow in my house! Mark my words, if not your dead---" his deep voice , made shivers in her spine . Luckily, he was wearing something under it.........

Sihyeon pov.

"What the fuxking hell was that!!" Mia said while helping me to get up on my legs. My arms hurts a bit more my knees -
"Sihyeon , the manager was calling you. Careful he was kinda furious!" One of the staff said .

I know it was my fault but can't relate that he was hurt..... That's lame!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well the manager didn't scold me rather he told me to get rest...... *sigh*

I was really tired but my foolish friends are my energy that I can smile . I look at my hand the shirt he gave me ' I really have to waste my time in washing this cloth '
I groaned like I was sentenced to death by his words , really!! I don't think he will be having a girlfriend because of his cold - heartless manner.

I shook my head and started walking fast at the road where I could clearly hear my own steps . *Sigh*

'Your dead!!!'

Don't forget to vote:)
Thanks for reading^^