'ICON of sexiness'-3

Sihyeon pov.

After , doing the best I could to remove the stain.... I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up , while the sun smiling at me , I moan and made my way to shower and put these:

This is my fav. Outfit .... I put it and went down the stairs made pancakes for my lonely broken stomach.

I was having a look at the card that the person give me back in coffee shop. I sigh , took my bag and went to the location where the card says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the location my eyes just popped out ....... His house looks like a president house - it was all so beautiful and the coolness of the colour was which made it looked even more modern .
'Ever girl dream' house is the only thing I can describe!!
It wasn't a house --- it was more a mansion..

'Ever girl dream' house is the only thing I can describe!!It wasn't a house --- it was more a mansion

I went inside~~
KNOCK-KNOCK
An old made open the gate for me with a smile .

"Hello is this Park Seonghwa residence?" He nods and make me enter the house. His house was an excellent art of living...... I wish I could ever have a house....

"Do you want to meet him?" The old man said I nod and he pointed a room upstairs and told to go there. I smiled "I am really busy, why don't you give him? I'm so sorry!!" He said and left me .

Tbh, I'm stuck in this over -large house. I was going to KNOCK but the door was opened which made me inter without permission- his room was so beautiful and neat . Anybody can be obsessed with it.... I put the shirt in his bed and make my way back .

I opened the door---
WHAT THE FXCK !!!! COCKROACH!!
I screamed at the top my lungs..... I climbed at the bed and scream I was going to die.

"Someone help!!" I screamed again... Then I looked at the door it was finally gone . I was going down but someone pulled my hand and slammed me through the door.....

My eyes widened ---' Park Seonghwa'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked at me like he will eat me alive........... He wearing sweatpants, which I can clearly see the muscles and his good- looking ' Eight abs ' .

I switched my glazed over his face, his exactly '90° degree and sharp jaw line ' sent shivers to my spine.

His face structure was so sharp and full of hot and sexiness that could kill every other girl dead infront of him.

He is really a ~~
' TRUE ICON OF SEXINESS '

" Done staring at me!!" He said .
Finally I could see him properly... His towel was wrap around his neck...His hair was wet - the water dripping from his silky smooth hair which made me feel dying after giving myself a explanation of this--

Master Piece.

"What are you doing here?" He said coldly.

No one pov.
It was matter of scilence . Sihyeon was so ashamed and shy that she could barely look at him.....

"how did you went inside my room?" Seonghwa sarcastically said . "I'm sorry , but I just wanted to give you your shirt!! But the-- co-cockro - cockoroch!!" she said and her eyes widened to see the fXcking two Cockroach again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy..
Don't forget to vote....
Thank you (ʘᴗʘ✿)