"Good morning" - 1

Seonghwa pov.

When you have everything but didn't have a person who love you...*sigh*

My father died in an accident , while he was in a preparation of an important meeting. I can remember that day... I waited for him that he will return , after two days of him not returning home.

The cops serched for them... luckly they found my dad but he was sleeping peacefully.

After that , my life was filled with sorrow , anxiety and other horrified thoughts.

Everyday I would use to woke up without a -
'Goodmorning Son ,did you sleep well ? Did you dream of your daddy?'

After he was gone , his whole billion to trillion property was mine. Sometimes I really didn't know wht to do back when he left me when I was only 13. My Grandpa used to take care of me - he was just like dad to me....

When I was in highschool , I fell in love with Kang Haewon (izone) . I sttill remember her smile, the angelic voice , the way she stayed besides me
But sometimes destiny is not know by us.... She left me because of her father got transfered in the foriegn country due to buisness issue.

We both force ourself to stop remembering each other... Afterall , its been 4yrs to what happend !!

*sigh*
I can't forget how she would make me feel different from the world , her lips with a strawberry taste.......
"I really miss her"

-----------------------------------------------

"Seonghwa , come down right now"
I could barely open my eyes...
I response to my Grandpa's call .

"Grandpa , you should not  shout out so much loud in the morning!"
I said while shaking my eardrum which was numb for exactly 1 min and 55 sec.

"You never wake up. Now eat up your breakfast and go -"

"Grandpa can you pls stop treating me like a 3year old kid! I'm 23 now..... Pls I can't handle it any more" I said and he just nod and smile at me.

"You are still three years old to me" he said pointing at me with the wooden stick on his hand while he was making fried rice.

It is a free day means free. My friends called me to meet up in a cafe.... I put on my shirt and My jeans and drove at the location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sihyeon  pov.

I entered the cafe or you can say the convince store . We were have pretty much customer which automatically made me happy. Today, I wasn't having a class so I decided to work as long as I could work!

"Hey, pretty good morning!" Eu said with a flirting tone. "Morning" while responsing her I made a tied up my apron .

I quitely made my way to the tables where people left their waste after eating . I soaked the cloth on water and began cleaning the tables.

"Miss, can I have a strawberry smoothie?" The customer said. I nodded and went to order it "one strawberry smoothie" I said and the other workers nodded ' yes '.

Suddenly, I heard a group of people coming inside ..... "Wow, so many customers today. I'm soo happy" I said to myself.

But before I could go and get their orders Aisha went their  first which made me enter the kitchen .

"Three vanilla ice Cream, two coconut milkshake , two cupcakes , and one coffee. Have to served at table no.7,  now!"
I gave her a thumbs up that it will be served at 3 minutes..

I went out and look after table no.7, "oh!! There" I said and went towards them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~