Problems-12

No one pov.

At Seonghwa company~

KNOCK KNOCK~~
"Come in"  he ordered

San ran to him and hug him tightly "what happened?"

"I just miss you!" Seonghwa rolled his eyes "Are you good?” he nods simultaneously and started doing his work again.

"Why so sudden? Is something there important?" Seonghwa asked him while his eyes glued on the laptop.

"She is comming!!" Mingi said leaving the confused Seonghwa behind..

"Who!?"

"Hyewon, Kim Hyewon!!" Wooyoung said excitedly.

"Why!! something important?" His friends were shock what he asked.

"And what type of question is that?" Yeosang asked , Seonghwa just glared at him. "What am I supposed to do? You'll know that we brokeup 6yrs back. Pls don't burden me in~~!"

Seonghwa was NOT OKAY . He nod while still working on his laptop.. "What would you like? You can order from here!" He asked them just to change the topic, Their eyes got brighter that ever moment . Wooyoung took the phone and started ordering meals - they ate alot.

"Seonghwa, where is Sihyeon?" Mingi asked.

"I heard she is a doctor now!! Mia and Aisha work with her I guess!" San said addressing his girlfriend name and Mingi.

"Seonghwa, you and Sihyeon are on relationship?"

Well, they both didn't told anyone of them but their friends know they love each other but didn't know that they were in relationship... Because it has not been that long period so he decided not to tell them.

"Are you hiding something? You must be happy Hyewon is comming..." Mingi hype him.

KNOCK KNOCK~~~

"Let me open!!" Jongho stood up and opened the door for him.

"Sihyeon, Mia, Aisha!!"

"how are you all?" He asked and they nod smiling... Seonghwa worried face turned into a refreshing smile when he saw Sihyeon smiling at him.

"We just came here after our evening duty from the hospital!" Mia said and run towards her dearly boyfriend - San!

"Who told you We are here?" Yeosang asked

"Wooyoung!?"

"How are you all?" Sihyeon asked. They were staring at her with mouth open... Everybody was silent..

"You are so beautiful!!"

Sihyeon rolled her eyes cunningly. Aisha and Mia hugged their boyfriends and Sihyeon sits on Seonghwa's lap naturally like how girlfriend sits?

Everyone was staring straight at them... They both were confused "what!?"

"Are you ------?"

They both nod simultaneously...

The whole Ateez group in amazed~~ except for both of them.

"You too are soo handsome and beautiful couple!"

"You look cute!" Jongho said

"Thanks!!" Seonghwa replied "Not you, her!!" He pointed out Sihyeon... Everybody laughed

The room was full of laughter... But for Seonghwa..... he was not comfortable with the surrounding~~ what if he fell in love with her again? Because he has never forget her in those years... But Sihyeon! He feel pitty that if he betrayed Sihyeon? Or cheat at her!!

Other were having fun but he was so stressed that he went out and took a fresh breath...
Not even a minute after Sihyeon came smiling at him with his coat on her hand.

"You look stressed!! Some thing happened?"
"Here, wear your coat otherwise you will catch cold!" She continued.

He nod his head obeying her~~

"Sihyeon..."

"Hmm...!"

"If i betrayed you then what will you do?" He said in a deep husky voice or coldly that Sihyeon was used to it...

She gently smiled at him "looks like even in age of 24, you gonna ask me these kind of silly questions?"she chuckled at him.

"Don't be silly!!!" She looked at him... "Tell me!!" He repeated his words again.

"I don't know. Always remember one is not always gonna be with you, not even me!"

"No, you will be with me! Forever!" He said will hugging her lower waist and Sihyeon put her arms around his neck.

"Let's see! Because I'm not going to leave you if I did you have to forgive me." She joke, He kissed her cheeks.

"Your not going anywhere!! Stay with me.." he whispered on her ears while she rest her head on his wide torso and so does he did.

"I love you 💜"

"Me too" she squished his cheek giving a peck on his lips...

**************************

"Dad, are we gonna meet him?"

"I don't know darling, let's see if he got time to meet us!" Her dad said she quietly nods

"Dad do you think he still love me?" She asked hoping a positive response

"I don't know!!!" She was sad what her father said.

"Darling, listen... It's been 6yrs now he is a CEO of his own company. Why would be he concern about the things that happened between you back 6yrs?" Her dad briefly said to her.

"Hmm...  I'm thinking too much!!" She said smiled.

Would Seonghwa fall for her or......?

Hii readers, I have made a new fanfiction about TXT Yeonjun and Itzy Yeji

Hope you support my book.

Thanks for reading ☺️