𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

'it's okay,' lizzie quietly told franny. she wrapped her tiny little finger around the older girl which made her grin.

'the lady he gave genital warts to. or one of g-dogg's boys.' carl responded.

'shit, could have been that blind bookie frank screwed over last spring.'

'or, like, most of chicago,' elizabeth added, crossing her arms knowingly.

'so this is normal?' sean asked.

'everybody hates frank.' lizzie and carl said in unison.

'it could have hit franny!' debbie freaked.

'it's okay, debs.' lip assured her.

'nah. no, it's not okay.' sean told them. he's so dramatic, lizzie thought to herself. 'you should stop making yourselves fine with this shit. set a fucking boundary. you're not helpless. you know, it's your house too.'

'i'm going home to change.' lizzie sighed, grabbing her converse from the ground.

ੈ♡

'HEY, WHERE WERE YOU LAST last night?' kevin questioned lizzie as her and jasmine came back inside from the park.

'gallaghers. why?' the blonde said, taking off her coat.

'your sister was up screaming all night and we couldn't get her to sleep!' v said, coming downstairs.

'woah, sounds awful,' lizzie said, taking off her hat. 'glad i wasn't there.'

'what's wrong with you, lizzie?' kev asked her, crossing his arms.

'i fucking hate it here, dude!' lizzie complained, rushing past them upstairs.

'elizabeth hatcher!' v yelled after the girl. 'come back here!'

she slowly walked back downstairs, crossing her arms. 'look, i don't have any privacy here, so i'm just gonna go.' she said, attempting to turn back around. her dad grabbed her arm and turned her back around.

'listen, i understand you want your own space and shit, but you can't just disappear like that without telling us.' he told lizzie.

'we can get you your own space if you stop acting so bitchy all the time.' v tells her, pushing her shoulder lightly. 'we can clear out the basement for you, if you want to stop being an asshole.'

'that'd be sick, oh my god.'

'you actually gonna be around if we do that?' kev asks me.

'i guess.' i muttered, turning around to go take a shower.

ੈ♡

V HAD GIVEN LIZZIE AROUND forty bucks to buy her and jasmine's outfits for the wedding so she got kev to give them a ride to the mall.

lizzie was carrying the clothes her and jazzy were gonna wear to the wedding, as well as jazzy, who was throwing a fit and squirming around in her sister's arms.

'look, we're gonna leave as soon as we pay, okay?' lizzie assured the little girl, trying to desperately calm her down. the blonde turned the corner out of the dressing room corridor and bumped into someone, making the dresses fly and almost making jasmine fly too.

'what the fuck?' she almost yelled, backing up into the wall. 'watch where you're going, asshole!'

'i'm so sorry,' the boy apologized, grabbing the clothes.

lizzie noticed he had a south side high track tee shirt on. 'you go to south side high?'

'yeah? do you?' he asked the girl.

'not 'til next semester.' she answered, pulling jazzy up higher.

'let's go!' jasmine cried.

the boy handed back the clothes. 'what're the clothes for?' he asked.

'a wedding,'

'where's my invite?' the boy smirked.

lizzie tucked some hair behind her ears, trying not to blush. 'i don't even know your name,' she laughed nervously.

'it's max,' he nodded, crossing his arms. 'now do i get to come?'

'sure, why not?' the girl laughed, caving. 'give me your phone,'

he handed it over and she typed in her number. 'pleasure doing business with you. . .'

'sissy!' jazzy cried, making me roll my eyes.

'elizabeth.' she told him, handing his phone back.

'elizabeth,' max repeated with a grin before the blonde walked away.

that was probably the most random way i could've scored a date but, here we are.

      as soon as lizzie had paid and left the store she got her phone out and texted carl:

lizzie 😒
just got a date to the wedding 😁

carl 🙄
what poor dude did you lure off the streets

lizzie 😒
firstly fuck u
secondly his name is max and he goes to your school

carl 🙄
when did you meet this kid?

lizzie 😒
like 10 minutes ago?

carl 🙄
you sure this is a good idea?
what if he's an asshole

lizzie 😒
omg it's just a date
if he's an asshole i just won't talk to him ever again

seen 8:32 PM

AUTHOR SPEAKS
me introducing max makes me 🙄 bc i know how he's gonna act later on and i just 😅
(updated)