chapter 2: oh no...

Ms. Mendeleiev turned on the news and projected it on the board.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! I'm Nadja Chamack. There's a new akuma near Francoise Dupont Highschool. Please clear the area."

Chloe looked at me and I nodded.

Chloe stood up and said "Miss, I think we should get dismissed since the akuma is so close by."

"I agree Miss Bourgeois, you are all dismissed."

Everyone ran out and I ran to an alleyway to transform.

"Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

I closed my eyes because of the brightness and looked down. I was in my red and black spotted suit once more. I grabbed my yoyo and threw it at the roof of Francoise Dupont. I tugged at the string, springing me onto the roof. After looking around for a few seconds, I heard a noise next to me. I turned around to see Chat. 

"Milady."

"Oh, hey Chat! I saw the news, but I can't find the akuma."

Chat leaped onto a roof and motioned for me to follow. I followed him down the Seine and found the akuma. 

this akuma is inspired... the only thing is, i don't remember from which book, so if you know, could you comment it because it was really good.

"I am Author! If you don't think my work is realistic enough, see how real it can be!"

The akuma took out her notebook and wrote something down only to have a large pack of blue tigers magically appear.

"What?"

Chat looked at me, "I think she's an author who got enough hate comments to get akumatized."

"Oh, well that's kind of sad. Let's fight!"

CATACLYSM

LUCKY CHARM

TIME TO DE-EVILIZE! GOTCHA! 

"Bye, bye little butterfly."

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!

As the magical ladybugs washed over Paris, all of the weird things Author created disappeared. 

POUND IT!

I grabbed the now untorn notebook from the ground and brought it to the akumatized victim, Hannah. (OC)

"Here you go! And don't worry about all the hate you get. I'm sure that there's someone who likes your writing!"

"Thank you Ladybug!"

I went home and finished my homework. Afterwards I went on my computer and read some of Hannah's writing and fell asleep.

---

I woke up and got ready. Once I got at school, I met up with the group and started heading to class when I saw Hannah. 

"Hey Hannah! I really like your work keep it up!"

Hannah smiled and thanked me. Chloe caught up to me.

"Did you actually read her stories?"

"Yeah! They were really good! I don't know who hated on them, but you should read them."

"I'll try."

---

Lila was being really annoying today. She kept on lying and lying and.. you get the point. I don't like the fact that everyone huddled around her kept looking at me. After some time, a few of them came up to me.

"I can't believe you did that to Lila. She's such an angel, you should watch your mouth."

Huh?!?! What did she say?? One of the people slapped me. Ouch, don't cry, don't cry... I felt tears starting to form so I walked into the bathroom while they continued to throw insults at me. I locked myself in a stall when Tikki came out of my bag.

"It's okay Marinette, everything's gonna be okay. They don't deserve you anyway."

"It's not that Tikki, it's just that now that these rumors are spreading around everyone's gonna hate me, including Alya, Adrien, and Nino..."

"They won't if they're true friends."

"Tikki?"

"Yes Marinette?"

"Can I have some alone time for a second?"

"Okay..."

Tikki went back in my bag and I focused on my spiraling thoughts, not even noticing a purple butterfly fly into my stall.

word count: 614