8

숨다
____

Mina was surprised after seeing the thing inside the tote bag.
Magazines and 'clothes?' underneath it, Mina thought.

She checked all the magazines in the first tote bag flipping something here and there not expecting something to caught her interest, not until she checked the second magazine's first page.

'holy shit'

It was Chaeyoung, wearing a pink tight half long sleeved dress. Mina now realized that the girl worked as a model. She thought why did the girl hid it from them, it's not bad, she said in her head and flipped more, she read the article and interviews about the girl, she badly want to keep this. It's a rare sight for Mina seeing this side of Chaeyoung with a short blonde hair. She tilted her head back and run her fingers through her hair and sighed out of frustration.

"WHY, IS THIS SO SHORT?!"

Mina asked the magazine itself, it obviously entertained her. Well who wouldn't be?
She looked for more, literally finding that one particular cute face. It didn't disappoint her actually, she did found, but only a couple of pages with Chaeyoung still having that short blonde hair of hers. She checked the clothes underneath it, a black stick on bra and more black clothes for modeling, Mina shut her eyes tight after taking a look on it and blushed thinking of the girl wearing this clothes. She quickly put it back in place. While sitting on the floor, an invisible bulb popped out of Mina's head, an idea for short. She grabbed her phone and picture all of the magazine pages showing the small girl, saving all of them in her gallery. Her idea isn't finished yet. Mina text Jihyo reminding the singer that her car will be borrowed. She have this gut feeling that her searched location might be right so she'll go for it and planned to check the smaller girl.

It was 9:29pm, Mina counted the seconds waiting for it to turn thirty while looking outside, focused on that one building.

'9:30pm'

The three numbers blinked once. The girl elegantly got out of the car with a cap and a hoodie pulled back with matching black leather pants and white shoes. The guard did let her come in once she removed her cap, Mina went to the receptionist and asked if there's someone named 'Son Chaeyoung' working for them. The woman in uniform did agreed and asked Mina if she's a relative or not, she said she's a friend of hers and came because she's fetching the smaller girl making the woman nod her head and say 'ah', more like show an expression showing that she understood. Before the receptionist say where her period will end Mina asked for her schedule instead, the uniformed woman think twice but gave it anyway because of Mina's beautiful begging eyes.

"Thank you very much"

Mina said after she got her roommate's schedule for OhBoy.
She happily walked going through Jihyo's car.

'her contract will end on November huh'

The cold gazed girl, now with a smile on her face thought on her head. Leaning her body on the white car, she planned to wait for the girl and invite her for dinner if she didn't have it yet.

"Miss I think there's someone waiting for you outside"

The same receptionist said once she saw the familiar figure appear coming out of the elevator. The black haired girl quickly turned her head and asked the receptionist with a smile.

"Who is it?"

The receptionist widened her eye and slightly covered her mouth.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot to ask, but she said she's your friend"

The worker said and bowed two times making Chaeyoung chuckle.

"It's fine, it's fine. Thank you for informing me, I'll go now. Have a good evening ma'am"

Chaeyoung walked slowly towards the main glass door of the building while checking her phone. Mina patiently waited outside with a hoodie and a cap covering her face one meter away from the building. She saw the small girl coming out from it and stand in that one spot, seeming like she's looking for someone. Her heart thumped. Mina messaged the girl asking where she is planning to surprise the girl and asked some questions about her being gone every time those specific days in the week comes up and her only finding reason just now but before Chaeyoung open her message someone called on her phone. Mina saw how the girl chuckle and have that smile on her face looking like some lover called her. She wanted to go to the girl but she can't even move her legs once she saw the girl smiling like that while talking to someone. Mina desperately wanted to know who was it. Until someone familiar came close to the girl who looks like it was the one she's talking to.

"Unnie"

Mina saw Chaeyoung's mouth move after facing the girl she's talking to. She saw how their smiles reached their eyes. The familiar blue short haired girl put her arms around Chaeyoung, watching them walk away looking like a happy couple.

Mina wondered how can Chaeyoung tell more about it to Momo, knowing that she and Jihyo have more bond with her and also gave trust to each other. Feeling down or just jealous, Mina don't know what to feel. Mad, sad? It's actually mixing up inside her head. She watched her ride Momo's car going to somewhere. Instead of going straight home, Mina followed the two until it took a stop on that one cafe. She watch them happily walk inside together while staying in her car. After seeing Chaeyoung sat beside the cafe's window, Mina silently drove away heading to their dorm. Knowing Chaeyoung is in safe hands. Mina's phone rang. She didn't expect that someone will call her this late.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mina unnie, sorry for taking too long to reply on your message. I'm with a friend"

"It's alright"

Mina gulped she didn't expect it was Chaeyoung. Her heart raced, nervous, maybe Chaeyoung saw or recognize Jihyo's plate and car following them or maybe, just maybe, her heart always react like this with her. Mina asked Chaeyoung what does she need.

"Can I...."

Mina hummed waiting for Chaeyoung to continue her word while seriously focusing on the road.

"Can I talk to you, about something later?"

Mina got curious why Chaeyoung suddenly have this aura, it's not her first time getting nervous around Mina but it's her first approaching her about something that sounds this serious.

"Sure, I have a lot of things to ask you about something too"

"Alright. Thank you unnie"

Mina hummed. She clutch her aching chest, hoping that her racing heart will stop. She hated how she herself react like this even just hearing the girl's voice. She didn't end the call and wait for the younger one to do it. On the other hand, Chaeyoung waited for her Momo unnie to finish taking their order while staring at her phone, also waiting for the older to end it or say something. Chaeyoung badly want to talk to her more, but ended up losing hope after more than 30 seconds.

"Mina unnie, I'm gonna hang up"

Mina heard in the other line. She hummed, and slowly tried calming her heart even if it feels hard and heavy.