3

여기?
_____

"Hello, my name's Son Chaeyoung I guess I'll be your roomie, nice to meet you"

The girl named Chaeyoung said and then bowed with hands clasped in front her before them.

Mina had her mouth agape after seeing the girl from the convenience store's now right in front of her. She couldn't believe that she'll be their dorm mate.
Jihyo introduced herself with a big smile and bowed too leaving Mina with her mouth slightly opened and her finger pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Hello! Welcome I'm Park Jihyo, nice to meet you too! And this is.."

Jihyo look at the woman who's still staring at the smaller girl. She nudge her making Mina finally speak.

"H-h-Hi there, Myoui Mina, nice too meet you again"

Mina offered her left hand automatically but Chaeyoung stared at it for a second then move her eyes to her both occupied hand. Mina noticed it and apologize quickly and just bowed instead but Chaeyoung already put the things down now offering her hand as soon as Mina already bowed. Jihyo watched how awkward the scene in front of her and questioned how did she became friends with Mina inside her brain.

The two chuckled before Mina grabbed her hand softly and shook it. Mina and Chaeyoung shared the same look and smile after they both released their hands from each other. Jihyo cleared her throat.

"Sooo"

Jihyo clasped her hands together.

"Let me give you a hand there Chaeyoung, and, let's go to your room, yeah?"

Jihyo said while smiling at the cute nerdy girl. Chaeyoung smiled back clearly showing her deep dimples in front of them.

"Sure, thank you Jihyo unnie"

"I'll help you with it too"

Mina said then carried the shopping bag.

"Oh, thank you Mina unnie"

Chaeyoung said then followed Jihyo. Mina slowly followed them behind too carrying Chaeyoung's shopping bag like it's the most precious thing in the world.

"By the way Chaeyoung is it okay if you share a room with Mina?"

Jihyo asked before opening Mina's room leaving the hand truck box at the side of the door's wall.

"It's fine for me unnie, if Mina unnie is, already"

They both looked at Mina, Jihyo with a teasing one and Chaeyoung the innocent one. Mina swore she already killed Jihyo many times in her mind.

"Of course I am"

Mina smiled back. Chaeyoung chuckled and go in the room 'wow' -ing at the view outside the window with Mina's aesthetically expensive things. She thanked Jihyo after putting her boxes under her bed that she didn't even noticed. Jihyo left the two inside their room after saying she'll prepare for dinner.

Mina sat in her bed and look at the  girl's back, Chaeyoung fixing something in her bag. The geek turn around and face the woman who's still hugging the shopping bag cutely while sitting in the bed.

"Oh, Mina unnie, sorry for making hold that for too long. This one is full of stuffs that actually needed to put in the fridge"

The small girl said and get the shopping bag away from Mina's hands, which Mina handed carefully.

"It's okay. Didn't knew that. Should I help you put that in the fridge then?"

Mina requested. Chaeyoung was surprised and look away not knowing what to say back or more like should she decline her or what. But the girl agreed anyways.

"Thank you very much Mina unnie, sure if it's.. alright with you? Or do you have nothing or anything else to do?"

Chaeyoung asked hesitatingly. Mina shook her head.

"I'm not that busy, and yes it's very alright to me. We can talk about something while doing that and get to know more each other"

The woman smiled. Both of them proceeded to put Chaeyoung's bought goods in the fridge. Then Mina saw the milk that caused them to meet each other earlier than expected while she started talking about themselves.

"So you always buy thing's in the shop when you saw them its limited edition?"

Chaeyoung chuckled, liking how their conversation turn out even if it's still awkward for them two when they ran out of words to say.

"I like clothes that won't overlap with other people, so when I go to a shop and am told 'because this is a collection or limited edition, and you won't find it anywhere else', I'm the type that will start to think 'isn't this here just for me, then' "

Mina laughed with the girl. Their moment got cut when Jihyo came back to their room coming from the lounge asking Mina for a hand. The woman asked Chaeyoung first if she still needed her help, the small girl shook her head saying it's fine and she still need to place her clothes. Chaeyoung said she'll follow them once she's done, it'll be quick she said, the two answered to take her time. Mina and Jihyo proceeded to cook and prepare for dinner in the lounge while waiting for Chaeyoung.