Chapter 2

Y/N spent months training within his mind to somewhat master his power. And the time has finally come. He now has the power and knowledge to escape and free everyone.

PRESENT

Igneel: (So how're you gonna go about it?)

Y/N: Simple: I use this power to break off the chains of everyone and then use my fire to make a giant hole in the wall so we can all escape.

Igneel: (That might work. Just make sure to not overdo it.)

Y/N: Yeah, I won't.

NEXT DAY.

Y/N was put in his chains as usual and taken outside to be put to work. A guard handed him a pickaxe before he was forced to mine. Other people were all around him and some were working and some were getting punished for unknown reasons. You knew that you had to keep your cool and not show any signs of rebellion so your plan could not be messed up. 

You worked from sunrise to sundown and after your work, they rallied up all the slaves and put them in groups. A random explosion went which caused the guard to turn around and you smirked.

Y/N: About damn time!

You melt right through the chains and kick the guards in the face. After knocking them out and taking their keys before unlocking everyone's chains and blasting a hole in the wall with your fire. The kids saw what they never thought would be possible, freedom. A beautiful landscape caught them as they ran for their lives.

You stayed behind and faced the slaveholders on your own. They all pointed rifles at you but you didn't budge. You smirk before jumping in the air and taking a huge breath.

Y/N: Fire dragon roar!

A beam of fire was shot from your mouth and turned all of them into ash. One came from behind you and swung his sword down. He smiled devilishly but you just turned around where the spot he hit you was on fire. He gasped when he saw that you were unharmed and that your body could turn itself into fire and not be harmed.

You mowed down every other holder there and searched every cell to make sure there weren't any prisoners. None were found but you entered your old quarters and saw the one person you didn't want to see. You own mother.

Mom: You have the key, now get me out of here!

You stayed silent as you pulled out the key and held it in front of her face. You smirked before throwing it in a barrel of oil and lighting your hand on fire.

Y/N: Year after year, you allowed the holders to beat me while you could have some free time. It was hell for me, but now that you're finally in that cell, you can know what it means to know true hell.

You stick your hand in the barrel of oil and it lights on fire. After that, you kick the barrel over and make the whole room catch on fire. You heard other guards coming as they shouted.

Y/N: You'd better hope they find and help you before it's too late.

Mom: How could you do this to your own mother?!

Y/N: Don't ever use the word "mother" with me! Our blood bond died when you abandoned me. 

Without showing any form of remorse, you left and ran away as everyone did. The airbrushed past your face and went through your hair and for the first time, you felt happy.

THIRD PERSON POV

After an hour of running away, he came across an abandoned hunting cabin. Y/N slowly opened the wooden door and saw nothing but dust filling the room. The furniture was flipped over and the ceiling was filled with a few cobwebs.