When he took the paper, I smiled. I can't wait to hear from him that I solved all the questions without mistakes.(⌒▽⌒)

Geez, if I successfully got this perfect, I'm gonna kick that Ibiki out of his office and force him to arrest the professors who included math problems on exams and hypnotize them to only ask students to do hand to hand combat, ninjutsu and the genjutsu for it was the essential thing to know as a ninja.

I twitch my eyes to notice that Sasuke all did was to stare at me with his left hand leaned on his chin.
I looked at my work sheet that he's just holding it that I began to get nervous again for the probability that I won't pass on his standards again.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Is it bad to stare?" he asked.

"Why you're staring at me like that?" I asked.

Seriously, the way he look at me is like he's about to kill me! (>︿< ")

"I'm just wondering how do you look like when you're dead. You know? Not breathing at all?"

How can he say things like that so casually? 〣( ºΔº )〣

"Sasuke! Don't scare me like that!"

"I'm serious." (─ ─)

"I'm too young to die!" 。゜゜('O') ゜゜。

"I was also wondering the reason why you get killed."

"Ah! Stop it!" (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"Shut up. I only thought of that, because you suck at everything. If exams like this had to bet your life on it to pass, you're already dead."

I uncovered my ears then looked at him, still on his position still on his bored look.
"So I had mistakes again?" (Q_Q)

"Come closer," he says as he hand gestured me to come close to him.
I stood up then sat beside him.
"This is a secret, okay?" He sounded so serious that I had my head nod to tell him that he can trust me. Then he leaned closer to me then whispered.

"Every night when the clock strikes three o'clock before dawn, there's someone hiding under your bed. He's searching for a little girl."

Like me? σ( ̄、 ̄〃)

"He's searching for his missing child. His kid has a long black hair and like about this tall." He says as he was showing me how tall was the height is.

"He was searching for her almost four years now getting five."

Like me again? (º □ º l|l)︴

"As soon as he find her kid, he'll get her then he'll─"

"Enough with the lame details! Just go straight to the point, what's the name of the child he's looking for!"

"Hn, you don't need to yell! Don't you remember that I'm just beside you?" Moving backwards.

"Just say it!" I exclaimed ignoring him.

"Her name was─"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"..・ヾ(。><)シ

and this was the most unbelievable happened.

He laughed.( v ౦ ‸ ౦ v )

"You better see the look on your face on the mirror! It's priceless!" he said as he still laughing at me, grabbing his stomach and even went to lay on the floor.

I stand up then grab the pillow just on the floor beside us then I throw that pillow at him.

"You're so mean," as I continued to shower him with punches, "Why'd you do that?" o(TヘTo)