Thalleous x Gallaniara

Okay, I'm bored and have no other ideas.

No one requested this.

It's a smutshot, I'm so sorry.

---------
After the Great War...
(3rd person's P.O.V)
Abalyes had deactivated her Song before Thalleous and her arrived at her camp. Gallaniara was tending to a small fire.
"You're back. What's wrong?" She asked.
"Achillean is dead. His Songs were found, but his body and weapon weren't. Goes the same for Ingressus," Abalyes said. She sat on a log and looked at the ground. Gallaniara sat next to her and Thalleous sitting next to Gallaniara. Gallaniara put an arm around Abalyes' shoulder and she rested her head on her shoulder. They sat like that for a while and Abalyes eventually fell asleep.

Gallaniara gently eased Abalyes off of her shoulder and laid her down on the log. As soon as she stood up, Thalleous took Gallaniara into his arms and started kissing her. She kissed back and he started to feel her body up and down.
"We're too close to Abalyes," Gallaniara whispered as they parted for air. Thalleous nodded in understanding and led her over to some trees a little distance from the camp. As soon as they got there, Thalleous started kissing her again. He then traced Gallaniara's jaw line by kissing it and she huffed in arousal.
"More?" Thalleous breathed against her neck. She nodded and he slowly lowered her to the ground. Thalleous put his hands on Gallaniara's knees, about to spread her legs apart but she did it herself. Thalleous moved in between them and grinded against her. Gallaniara pulled him closer with her legs and kissed him with lust. She started rubbing against him.
"Please-"
"I will, you know it." And with that, he pushed into her. They both let out a moan as he did. He started to thrust into her, slowly at first, but then picked up a bit of a pace. Gallaniara met each of his thrusts, but it didn't feel like enough.
"Harder," she moaned. Thalleous picked up his pace and went deeper inside of her. She moaned loudly, and Thalleous stopped his thrusts and covered her mouth.
"Abalyes is still asleep and we're not that far from camp," Thalleous said and removed his hand. Gallaniara nodded in understanding. Thalleous picked up his pace to what it was before, and Gallaniara covered her mouth to stop herself from making too much noise.

Gallaniara tightened around Thalleous as she orgasmed. This sent him off and he released inside of her. Their heavy breaths were the only thing that could be heard.
"Again?" Thalleous asked with a mischievous grin. Gallaniara nodded and Thalleous started slow again, but would get faster when she requested it.

--------
And I'm just gonna curl up in a ball and stay there.

Anyone need any bleach?