Tension

This is suggested by Chaitanyasinha

I don't have anything to say atm.
---------
After the Great War...

(Gallaniara's P.O.V.)
I paced up and down my camp. Abalyes was out hunting, like she usually had to. Thalleous usually came by, but he was nowhere to be seen at the moment. I had also developed a relationship with him during the Great War. He and Abalyes were the only ones that could make me smile during that horrible time. I stopped pacing and just stood there, lost in my thoughts. I gasped as someone suddenly gently grasped my waist and pulled me closer to them. I relaxed as I realized who it was.
"Gallaniara, I have something to tell you," Thalleous whispered in my ear.
"What is it?" I asked curiously, while also lowering my voice.
"There's been.. rumors about you," he hesitated, "since you were unable to turn up because of the Song you used to hide your markings, they have been saying that you are a traitor." I felt the breath being knocked out of me. Traitor? I knocked Thalleous' hands off of me roughly and turned around to face him.
"Do you believe these rumors?"
"No."
I looked at him with a challenging expression. "Are you sure about that?"
"I am. Even though I have no idea what you did when I wasn't at this camp."
"If you have no idea, why don't you believe them?"
"Because I know you're better than that. You are not a second Deathsinger."
"How can you be sure? I share blood with him."
He sighed, and for some wierd reason, that irritated me. "Gallaniara, I love you, and I know you would never do something like that." Wierdly enough, that sentence didn't help my irritation. I couldn't think of a suitable reply either. He kept going, "if you were doing something like that Abalyes would know, and she'd probably say something. She doesn't like what Ingressus is doing."
"You don't know a thing about Abalyes. You don't know what she's been through. You don't know what I've been through!" I could see he was getting slightly frustrated.
"Gallaniara, be rational."
"Am I being irrational? Oh is that now the next biggest problem? I was called a traitor. A traitor!"
"I'm not saying that you being irrational is the next biggest problem. And I'm not saying I'm ignoring the fact that you were called a traitor."
"But you were ignoring it."
"I wasn't."
I groaned. "But you were."
Thalleous rolled his eyes rather aggressively. "Gallaniara, do you want this to be over before Abalyes gets back, or after?"
"I dunno. She's gonna hear about it anyway."
"You're impossible."
"Yeah, right, impossible." We stayed silent for a couple of minutes. Thalleous hugged me the same way he had when he told me about the rumor. I was honestly still mad at him, but his touch was comforting. I ended up relaxing and leaning back against him.
"See? You can't stay mad at me," Thalleous murmured in my ear. I rolled my eyes.
"What happens if I was?" I asked with a hint of sass.
"That's impossible, you couldn't."
I hated to admit it, but he was right. I couldn't stay mad at him.
--------
And done! Second oneshot in one day.