Chapter one - Secret

Every time I close my eyes I remember the lowest point on my life; when I used to be a prostitute. I was a prostitute for two years until I met a certain Spaniard named Antonio Carrieda. It wasn't long until I stopped going to my street corner altogether. Shortly after that, he suggested we move in together. I went with it because I was practically homeless, and out of a job.

Eventually, I was able to find a steady job, get back on my feet, and try to start over with my life. But, I've also done everything in my power to make sure Antonio would not find out about my past. I have no idea what he would do if he found out. I would never admit this,(so consider yourself lucky, reader bastard!)but the thought of him finding out and leaving me scares me to death.

I dont think I explained why I turned to prostitution. You see, my damn parents sold me and my brother Feliciano to live with some bastard with glasses who liked to play the piano. I think his name was Roderich, or something like that. But he kicked me out because he did not like my attitude. I wandered the streets until I saw some women standing on a corner. I studied them as they walked over to their client's car and explained their prices and their rules, (If any) and entered their client's car. It wasn't long until they came out with a couple hundred dollar bills.

I was desperate at the time and needed money.

I did this for two years straight, until I met Antonio. I fell for that tomato bastard and found that I did not need to turn to prostitution anymore.

Well, enough about me. I should really start telling you the story, no?